D-BolMan is offline New Member

Newbie clomid question

Note: I am planning a FIRST cycle

"Question: Some say Clomid during a cycle is a waste, is this true?"

"Answer: When the level of androgens in the body get too high, the androgen receptor becomes more highly activated, and the hypothalamus stops sending a signal to the pituitary. In short the signal tells our body to stop producing testosterone ."

I understand this part ok

"During a cycle the body has higher levels than normal of androgens and as long as this level is high enough clomid will not help to keep natural test production up. It will be almost all but completely shut off. The only purpose of clomid during a cycle is as an anti-estrogen."

The above question beofre the one I quoted states that clomid should not be used as an anti-E becuase it is weak now its saying that you should. this confusses me.

Also shouldnt you take clomid first cycle if what stated above "it will be almost but not completely shut off" is true, becuase that is clomids purpose, to jumpstart natural test levels?

Anyone that can please clarify will be greatly apprieciated, thanks.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ok use your clomid at the end of your cycle two to three weeks after your last shot unless you are using a short acting AS everyone runs it a little differnet I run it 50mgs ed for the first week 100mg ed second week and 50mg ed third week some people hit the first day with 300mgs its all up to you. thats the basic clomid therapy.

D-BolMan is offline New Member
    ok thanks. Just making sure clomid is necessary fist cycle

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont start your cycle without it

Thread Information