BigSpanky is offline Junior Member

shoulder pain while juicing

Every time I get in the middle of a cycle my shoulders hurt like hell when I work chest and it only happens while I'm juicing. Does this happen to anyone else and is there anything I can do to keep it from happening?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    What juice are you using?. When I first seen this post I thought 'Winny', and are you possibly pushing yourself alittle too hard on your cycles?.

Bouncer

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    hell ya bro, somethimes I cant move my shoulders and I want to cry.
    However my reason is not because of shooting gear in my shoulders or drug interactions, its simply because I get such a pump in my shoulders it must press against a nerve or something and cause pressure. this only happens when i juice because of the large pumps I get. Sometime I can only do a few sets of shoulders or chest and thats it. steriod pumps are great! I think we are in the same boat...

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Are you doing spots in the delts?

Decoder is offline Banned
    It's either because your doing an extreme amount of weight, and your rotator cuff's cant handle it, causing them to tear. Or your joints don't have enough fluids. Deca can help you with that, if you chose that route.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What does your cycle look like? My friend has a simlar pain which is in his shoulders as well. But...it happens to him at random times, it's not just during cycles. And it USUALLY happens when he is doing the flat bench. It's hard to describe the pain, it's like a constant weird pain, in his left shoulder. I haven't really gotten myself, but maybe the weight is too heavy, or ... for some people, they just get it.

ssoj is offline New Member
    Bro,
    This shit happens to my left sholder every damn cycle! I agree with decoder I think it is a combo of lifting to much, and tearing the cuffs. I am right handed and a little stronger on that half of my body, I am just lifting to much for the left sholder to keep up. I have always worked through it bro a little stretching and a message every night and did it like every juicer shld enjoyed the pain sat through till it got better. On a serious note: Hate to say this bro but, If it gets to bad you may just need some time off the bench to heal.

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    I am not shoting into my shoulders. I think big dog is right it feels like it might be from the pump, it doesn't feel like I'm tearing anything. All I am taking is 600 mg of enanthate wk.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    it's not an injection problem...you need to let it rest..i had the same problem on this cycle...don't do front raises and limit your side raises to low weight maybe 20lbs or under...before you even start your workout..do side raises with 5-10 lbs to warm your shoulder up..Later bro...Madmax..

Thread Information