macejrb is offline New Member

In your opinion....

Right now I am about 210lbs and I am 5'10 and have 17 1/4 inch arms. I was wondering if I should take a Sus. 250 cycle or just go straight to winny for the cutting? I will have a picture up on the board in a couple days. Please no flames.

-JoSh-

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How about some stats Bro.

JohnnyB

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    age?
    cycle experience?
    training time?
    diet?

like jb said,we need more info.

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79
    age?
    cycle experience?
    training time?
    diet?

like jb said,we need more info.

peace bb79
    I am going on 19.

I have worked with a trainer for about 2 years at a local 24hr fitness. He is a big time roider and knows his stuff.

I train every day for about 1hr.

If you guys would like me to post my workout schedule I will.

I take 2 protein shakes (110mg from shakes and whatever else I eat that day) a day (1 in morning and 1 after workout)

Anything else guys just ask.

-JoSh-

popa is offline Senior Member
    what are your goals bro?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i'd wait a little longer..no need to rush into things at your age..Madmax..

Well I am getting a lot of fat on my body and that is all I want the winny for. Let me know guys.

winny is not the wonder drug to burn fat..it's best used to maintain muscle while dieting....stay away from the juice for a couple more years and just diet well and train hard...roids are not a substitute for eating crappy....Madmax..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Personally I don't think Winny will really do anything for you. I think the best thing for you (if you really wanna cut and get some more muscle definition) is to tell this trainer of yours to get you on a good cardio routine.

Hit the cardio in the mornings for about 30-45 minutes about 5-6 days a week. You will lose lots of body fat. No need for steroids yet bro. Look into some Clenbuterol and ECA if you must.

Here I am on Jan 23rd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In your opinion....-im000189.gif  

Here is a "fat" arm shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In your opinion....-im000191.gif  

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    uhm, bro this isn't a flame, so dont get me wrong, and maybe its just the pictures, but there is no way (especially in that bottom one) that your arms are 17.25 inches, they look more like 15, 16 at the most...and follow terinox's advice, good stuff...cardio early before eating 4-6x weekly, 30-60 minutes (of course work up gradually to 60 minutes), and use some good ol'eca and clean dieting, best of luck

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    17 and a quarter - hmmm....

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well if your boy or trainer new his stuff as you say he would tell you to wait a couple of years on the juice. take everyones advice and stay away for a little while. and get a new trainer.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I agree with these guys. Cardio and diet should do the trick. Forget about "magic pills" and taking the "easy" way. Besides, from the way the pics look, u don't have a lot u need to lose.

Decoder is offline Banned
    24hrfitness sets up a meal plan for you that can effectivly lose 2 pounds of fat a week. Your obviously not sticking to it. If your not sticking to it why are you paying for it?, you're trying to find a short cut because your to lazy to stick to a diet.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-24-2003 at 08:47 AM.

I can asure you guys my arms are 17" they don't look it in that pic because I was really cold.

I am asking your guys opinion on how I can get big and cut. I am a pretty big guy as it is so if there is a substance that I can work in with my cardio routine then I would like to be told that.

Thanks for the comments guys and those are really crappy pics. Maybe ill take another but it is hard to flex and stay still for a good picture.

My buddy just got on his first cycle of fina and he has an extra complete kid with clomid. Do you guys think I should start a cycle of fina?

I am training for football right now for the colleges. So please help a guy out.

Thanks,
    -JoSh-

Originally posted by Decoder
    24hrfitness sets up a meal plan for you that can effectivly lose 2 pounds of fat a week. Your obviously not sticking to it. If your not sticking to it why are you paying for it?
    Hell no I am not paying for a trainer. This guy is my moms ex-boyfriend.

And to everyone who is telling me to get a new trainer because this guy is a x-bodybuilder so I beleive he knows his stuff. And the way he looks I know he knows his stuff.

Thanks,
    -JoSh-

Decoder is offline Banned
    Well that's a big difference then. If he hasnt talked about dieting is 75% of your results he doesn't know his stuff and is just another roid head.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hahaha - you are way too young for Tren or any other AAS - try mastering diet and training first. But anyway, Decoder... in the words of our infamous basketball player about a month ago... I think "Juice Monkey" was the best way to say it.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro you wont to cut down on bf?
    Then you fix your diet and start doing cardio like terinox said! You are just looking for shortcuts and that proves to me that you shouldnt be doing roids at all.

Peace

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Try a new diet plan and you can start with some Hydroxycut or something like an ECA stack. Roids are not "magic". They take training and proper diet to work right, too. There's no such thing as a real "short-cut" to fat loss. The faster you lose the fat, the quicker it returns. Do it by working it off, and it'll mean more to you.....

sd11 is offline Banned
    Post's like this are seriously very annoying, and it's basically always the same thing. Someone asks a question doesn't get the answer they want, so they ignore all the great advice they are getting and basically ask the same thing over again, just like this kid after everyone told him to stay away from the sust and winny, he then asks about fina. Look Macejrb if your going to use aas plain and simple your going to use them and it ultimately comes down to your own decision, but you can't expect to get the answers you always want to hear. If you look at all these replies you will see they are all basically the same and you got the right answer. Your too young, you need a good diet and you need to stick to it, and you need to do some cardio 4-6 times a week. Why don't you put in a solid consistent year of diet and training, I bet you will be amazed by the results. Then maybe think about aas, but if you start them now I just think your wasting your money. Good luck!

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Seriously bro I have to agree with most of the advice above. Diet is MOST of getting rid of fat. If you do it right, you can maintain most of your muscle.

For example, I'm dieting right now. I'm doing 1 hour of cardion 5 times/week. I haven't lost any strength yet. Does that mean I haven't lost any mucsle? Not really. It does mean, however, that if I have lost muscle, it has been minimal. I've taken off about 12 pounds so far and I can tell just by looking at myself that almost all of it has been fat.

I recommend the following if you wanna get lean: Cardio. More cardio. If you wanna take something, use ECA...it really does work. Make sure your diet is in order! You can do cardio forever, but if your diet sucks, you won't lose a thing.

Don't use AS yet. You're still fairly young IMO. I think you'd be surprised what your body is capable of naturally.

Platinum

Ok guys I really apreciate the posts about the diet and cardio plans. But what I did leave out is that I am shooting for strength for football also. So when I said I want to lose weight I meant gain massive amount of muscle and look good.

FYI: I play Defensive End, Nose Guard, and full-back.

I am sorry if I sounded like an ass in the above posts but I didn't mean anything by it.

sd11- Thanks for the reply and what people have posted on here stay with me. I am not like the other people you guys have seen that states one thing in there had and asks for an opinion and no matter what he is told he still sticks to his orginal thought.

Thanks and keep the replies coming.

BTW: I have been on a cardio plan for about 1 month now which consist of 2 miles of jog/walk 5 times a week. Let me know if I should add a hydroxycut or something in with it

Bump

sd11 is offline Banned
    Nothing wrong with giving some ECA a try, and good luck bro just keep working hard and I'm sure you'll meet your goals!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Re: In your opinion....

Originally posted by macejrb
    I was wondering if I should take a Sus. 250 cycle or just go straight to winny for the cutting?

No ... I hope that answers this question and all your remaining questions on whether or not to use aas. Good luck in your impending football career.

Re: Re: In your opinion....

Originally posted by HeartDocMD

No ... I hope that answers this question and all your remaining questions on whether or not to use aas. Good luck in your impending football career.
    What do you suggest then?

Thanks sd11.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Re: Re: Re: In your opinion....

Originally posted by macejrb

What do you suggest then?
    Josh...I understand where you are coming from, however, hurting your body is surely not the answer. A good ECA stack, would not only help you lose weight, but it would also give some extra energy, which in turn you could put towards your weightlifting career. I say you watch your diet, and ingest plenty of protein. You will notice some great gains in no time!...

Re: Re: Re: Re: In your opinion....

Originally posted by HeartDocMD

Josh...I understand where you are coming from, however, hurting your body is surely not the answer. A good ECA stack, would not only help you lose weight, but it would also give some extra energy, which in turn you could put towards your weightlifting career. I say you watch your diet, and ingest plenty of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>. You will notice some great gains in no time!...
    I really don't need any more weight gains because I am perfect size for my positions right now. What I do need is strength gains due to the fact that the coaches are so worried about who has the most strength this year and who is able to be quick. So please help guys. And sorry for sounding so dull

bro if you diet and eat good then you will turn the fat that you have into muscle...stay clean aas will not help you in your current position..train hard and when you get your diet and training routine down then focus on the aas...Madmax..

Originally posted by Madmax
    bro if you diet and eat good then you will turn the fat that you have into muscle...stay clean aas will not help you in your current position..train hard and when you get your diet and training routine down then focus on the aas...Madmax..
    Well right now madmax I am coming on of creatine for about 5-6 months. All I have right now is water in me and I am tired of it but I want to keep my weight. Are you saying that if I train hard and love "fat/water" that i will keep my size and weight? Should I take Hydroxycut or some other enhancer?

Thanks Madmax,
    -JoSh-

Here is another shot of my arms.

I am all natural might I add....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In your opinion....-arms.gif  

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mac: seriously...You need to forget about the AS, and concentrate on a good diet and cardio, like the guys have suggested. Use some eca or clen if you want but AS is not going to be the quick answer to your problems.
    Your bf % is pretty high, I would say around 20%. You want muscle right? Well diet down to 180lbs then build yourself back up. You'll be much quicker on the field if you lose that fat first...then put some muscle back on.
    What position do u play anyway?

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Mac: seriously...You need to forget about the AS, and concentrate on a good diet and cardio, like the guys have suggested. Use some eca or clen if you want but AS is not going to be the quick answer to your problems.
    Your bf % is pretty high, I would say around 20%. You want muscle right? Well diet down to 180lbs then build yourself back up. You'll be much quicker on the field if you lose that fat first...then put some muscle back on.
    What position do u play anyway?
    See the only problem with me losing the fat (All it is is water from liquid creatine) is that I have to stay above 200 pounds. I play Defensive End, nose guard, and Full-Back.

I am all about having the strength because I know I can burn the fat off. I just need to have a massive amount of strength.

Josh

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm that t-shirt is really tight on that last shot...maybe they are 17.25''...hopefully thats not your little sisters shirt?

Originally posted by Juicifer
    hmmmm that t-shirt is really tight on that last shot...maybe they are 17.25''...hopefully thats not your little sisters shirt?
    haha that is my medium work-out shirt. But the large arm holes are no bigger. I measured my arms the other night and they are 17" and my forearms are 15". Would you like for me to brag about my body anymore? I know it may look like my arms are fat and not cut but I can asure you that they are hard and not flabby.

Thread Information