Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Homemade Fina Help

I just recently made a 4g batch. I followed the directions from gotfina.com exactly. I prolly put it in boiling water 4-6 times to get rid of bacteria. The only problem is it doesnt look like the batches posted in the pictures section of hommade fina. My fina is defidently gold but it is not transparent like everyone elses. It like a solid non transparent gold fluid. Should i be worried about it? Has anyone ever made fina that wasnt transparent before? Please help!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    The batch that I just mad came out a little cloudy. It is still working fine for me. I think it is due to the extra heating that you did. I heated mine a little extra to make sure everything was dissolved nicely. IMO I think you are fine. You did use a filter, right????? I will leave it up to a more knowledgable fina bro to give a final answer.

Pain

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Hey im strictly novice here on this one cuz I am makin my first batch this week.
    But I have read a lot of posts where Fina was said to be cloudy after heating it, and that it was cool if cloudy.
    Bump for the finapimps though

Yeah i used a filter through the syringe but not a coffe filter. I strictly followed the gotfina outline..

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    The batch that I just mad came out a little cloudy. It is still working fine for me. I think it is due to the extra heating that you did. I heated mine a little extra to make sure everything was dissolved nicely. IMO I think you are fine. You did use a filter, right????? I will leave it up to a more knowledgable fina bro to give a final answer.

Pain
    i agree... mines a lil cloudy but works fine for me... check out my pic its a little cloudy...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40544

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine looks exactly like yours Vaj.

Mine looks a tad bit cloudier but im glad to know that your guys looks pretty close and it still works.

Thread Information