lunarbio is offline New Member

Questions about Nolva during Winny/EQ/Test cycle

Alright, this is my first cycle (cutting while hopefully putting on lean mass). My current stats are 6foot 205-210 lbs and 13-14% bodyfat. Been training 4 years, training very seriously with a very clean diet for 2 years. 4 Years ago i was a very fat 225 pounds, shrank down to 180lbs (still not skinny by any means, and still very weak, id estimate around 18-19% bf). I am currently 19 years old, which i know is young to start gearing up; but I feel as though i am ready. I have been reading boards nonstop for the past 6 months or so about gear, and for the past year-year and a half about training and nutrition in general. Id rather not turn this post into a thread about age issue. Yes i have read madmax's poem, plus just about every other teen-steriod thread out there. I feel as though i am educated and mature enough to make the proper decision and precautions.

Anyway, just figured id give a little backround about myself because alot of people ask for that.

Cycle:
    EQ 400mg/week 1-9 (The first week frontloading 800mg/week)
    Test Enanthate 500 mg/week 1-10
    Winny 50mg ED week 7-12
    Clomid starting 12 hours after last winny tab (3 weeks after last eq shot and 2 weeks after last test shot)
    Clen /ECA Cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout the cycle.
    T3 will be pyramided for about 2 weeks around week 7.
    Also supplementing R-ALA, Milk Thistle, and Cranberry Extract, L-Glutamine plus just about every other vitiman in existance.

Questions:
    Is running the winny week 7-12 sound good? Or should i run it for week 6-12? Or even shorter? (I know you shouldnt run it for much more than 6 weeks ED because of liver toxicity)

My main question here is though running nolva throughout the cycle to prevent water retention and as a saftey guard for gyno. I do not want to be holding excess water, plus I think I am pretty prone to gyno because i remember as a little kid i had little knots under my nipple and puffy nipples
    I currently have 60 20mg nolvadex pills that i was thinking about running at 10mg throughout the cycle.
    I know that people reccomend armidex/liquidex over it, but money is an issue right now and i already have the nolva
    I know that Nolva only blocks the estrogen from binding to receptors unlike armidex preventing it from being formed, but do you think it would be alright to run nolva throughout the whole cycle? I mean i guess i COULD get liquidex if i really really thought i needed it, but id hate to feel though i wasted so much money on all of the nolva. What do you all think?
    And if i did run the nolva throughout the cycle.. should i run it right to the end of the clomid thearapy?
    I know that armidex is better to run throughout it, so im not really asking that, but rather just simply asking if its alright to run the nolva throughout.

Also have accutane on hand just incase acne gets out of control after the cycle.
    Im sorry for the extremely long post, but I dont want to go posting short posts asking newbie questions.... i dont post that much at all and figure if im going to post i am going to make sure i have all of the nessessary info. I must have edited this post 20 times so sorry if there are fragments. Let me know if theres any other info you all would like to know.

Thanks guys, without boards like AR i would still be in the dark.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well it's your decision whether or not to use AS. I'm not condoning your use but here's what I think...

Run the Eq till week 10.
    Run the winny from weeks 8-13
    Clomid will start 2 days after last pill or shot.
    Don't fuck w/ the T3. You don't need it...
    And don't run Nolvedex unless you start seeing symtoms.
    If you want to keep the bloat down then run armidex.
    Goodluck,

Well my reason for running EQ from 1-9 is because i have 10 weeks worth, and by frontloading the first week leaving me with 9 weeks plus starting to work faster. This will leave me with 10 weeks of test at 500mg/week so when the test ends at week 10... the 2 week halflife of the test and the 3 week halflife of the eq which ended at week 9 should mean i start clomid at the end of week 12... which will be right when my winny tabs will end. Because of winnys short half life ill start the clomid therapy 12 hrs after the last winny tab.

I know that Armidex would be best for keeping off water... so your saying that i shouldnt bother using the nolva at 10mg/ed throughout the cycle for gyno prevention and water retention prevention?
    If its REALLY nessessary ill purchase some liquidex... but im wondering if the nolvadex that i have would be an alternative. I guess your saying that Nolvadex is no substitute for Armidex when it comes to preventing bloat?

Any other suggestions/opinions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq is best when run longer. So if you don't have enough I wouldn't frontload the first week. Run it at 400mgs for as long as possible.
    You should always wait 3 weeks to start clomid after your last shot of test and around 18 days after last shot of Eq.
    Winny's half life is 12 hrs but you should wait 2 days to start clomid.
    If you wanna keep the bloat off then use armidex. Nolvedex isn't an effective way to keep it off. Plus running it through your cycle can hurt your gains alittle.

one more quick question

Alright... I guess im going to go ahead and order some liquidex.

One last question though: Do you think its a good idea to run the 500mg test/week and do .25mg of the liquidex daily? Or would you guys reccomend only doing 250mg/week of the test?
    I have some accutane on hand just incase acne gets bad... i really rather not use it though. I cant use accutane until liver values are back to normal after cycle is over right?

I got just about every perscription anti-acne cream you can imagine (mom works with a dermotoligist) but id like to avoid too much acne.

anyway.. sorry if im asking stupid questions that have been asked a million times.

Thanks for the help guys..

Thread Information