FlipB is offline New Member

Have a few questions..

I've been working on my first cycle and was thinking of doing 300mg Deca a week for 10 weeks and 400mg Test enan. for 12 weeks. However, I have been thinking of maybe subbing EQ in for the Deca, but couldn't afford as much, so would 200mg EQ be as good as 300 mg deca? Also, I plan on taking clomid post cycle, but what about nolva? I can't really find anyone that has any, how necissary is nolva? And would that be the proper anti-e for my cycle?

dansteelman is offline Member
    You need at least 400MG for 12 weeks of EQ. You only need nolva in case of gyno. However, since this is your first cycle, you dont know your tolerance and at what does you will get symptons of gyno. Please get some nolva before your start the cycle. I would hate to see you on here in two months saying "I have gyno, how can i get rid of it." There is an old saying that the best offense is a good defense. That statement couldnt be more true.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Mr.Steelman is correct...

i'd run both for 12 weeks..and as dan said keep nolva on hand...Madmax.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Some people do choose to run the test one week longer than the EQ so they both leave the system at the same time. Its optional though.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree, but like they said, it's best to run the EQ longer. EQ (from what i've heard) works much better over a longer period of time. You won't need TOO much though, about 400mg like steelman said. But run it for 12-14 weeks. That's a problem I think many people run into, the price that is. Deca shouldn't be too bad either for a first cycle. Depends on what your looking for. EQ should give you more of an appetite with a bit more vascularity.

Thread Information