Thread: 18 - 21

crf-450 is offline Banned

18 - 21

apart from stunted growth, what other dangers are there at taking steroids at 18 compare to 21? what else is mcuh more effected at 18, and makes it alot safer at 21 ?

BLACKTOP PETE is offline New Member
    You might not see the negative affects right away at an early age, but wait till your in your 40s like me.Knees,elbows,shoulders are shot. I am also on TRT.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    18-21 really isnt any different they are both to young. there are many potentional side effects such as deppression anxiety perminent loss of natural testosterone production not being able to get an erection the loss of the ability to have children and so many more

your natural test levels are super high at these ages take advantage of that train hard eat right and enjoy being young.

Hope this helps

Peace

crf-450 is offline Banned
    thanks
    so basicaly your saying taking steroids at 18 is just as damaging as taking at 21 ?
    only difference is at 21 you would have reached your maximum height ?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    No at 21 you may not have reached your maximum height yet that can continue much longer than 21 yrs old. The only one who can tell you that is a dr but generally you will still be growing at 21 and your endocrine system has surely not fully developed at this age listen Bro its just a straight up bad idea at this age to think about aas use. As tempting as it may be its just not worth the risk for you right now. The risk surely out weighs the reward you think you may get from doing a steroid cycle.

You have another post going that says you dont want talked out of it and this post asking why not to do it. Be one of the smart ones and wait til your body is physically ready like 25 or even older then maybe think about. You'll get much more out of a cycle then than you can even think about now

Remember the risk is greater than the reward

Peace

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    it also has to do with your endocrine system not being fully developed. Its almost done at 21 developing but not fully until 25 which is why thats kind if the magic number around here. At 18, your just basically playing with fire but this time your gonna get burned!

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    funny stuff ^

Maybe that will make what were all saying a little clearer....

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crf-450 View Post
    thanks
    so basicaly your saying taking steroids at 18 is just as damaging as taking at 21 ?
    only difference is at 21 you would have reached your maximum height ?
    At 18 your body is loaded with testosterone ... You shouldn't even be considering steroids at that age. At 18 your sitting on a gold mine. Invest in some supplements, and start putting together a diet and exercise program together, and you'll be surprised.

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    At 18 your body is loaded with testosterone... You shouldn't even be considering steroids at that age. At 18 your sitting on a gold mine. Invest in some supplements, and start putting together a diet and exercise program together, and you'll be surprised.

I sound like Derek Zoolander

someguy88 is offline New Member
    I dont get it, everyone is like "no you dont need to take roids at your age your test levels are at their highest etc etc" and? whats your point? Yeah most of 18-21 year olds who want to use roids just want an easy way out, most dont even know how to make a training split or what to eat etc, but there are some who do and take it serious and have already make huge gains and are pretty well developed, more so 19-21 than 18 though. Obviously it doesnt matter if you are 18,21 or 45 when you take roids your test levels are gonna be way way above normal. Thats just one argument that doesnt make sense to me.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Well then friend a little more study in the matter will help understand ...

Thread Information