Thread: pasta problems

still growin is offline Member

pasta problems

I heard another bro may have gone down. Anyone else hear this? Saw it on another board.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ditto!

snakeman is offline New Member
    he is fine. he posted today on meso

I have seen him posting somewhere else. Didn't want to spread rumors, just worried! Thank god, and stay safe.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I heard he was infact popped on a few other boards, but it is good to see him posting. Hopefully everything works out for him.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    The man himself has posted a couple of times now(on other boards) stating everything is fine and its buisiness as usual, so i think we need to stop the rumors moving any further since they are just rumors and heresay........HITMAN

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    shyt i hope he's not under, have some items pending

dansteelman is offline Member
    he's not. The rumor started on BB.com. hes a good bro and already said even if he is popped you will get ur shit.

Here is his last post from MESO dick. Its entitled No more pasta.

I am writing to inform you of my situation. I just now only got on Meso to see all of the bullshit on top of the bullshit I am dealing with,and you are probably dealing with. I know you were visited - well I was fucking ambushed. I am writing to you from this account because I have no access to my cyber-rights or hushmail accounts. I have been in jail since Friday. I am writing you now from kinkos copy center because my computer was seized. I Was arrested early Friday morning, and I thought I could just bond out. It turns out I had a "hold" on e for a traffic warrant, so I had to go before a judge to clear that up before I could bond out. Monday was a holiday and the courts were closed. Tuesday, I went before a judge for the original traffic violation, and it was taken care of. I bonded out on these new charges. I am facing some serious charges, fratello, to say the least. The shit has hit the fan more than I or anyone could have ever imagined. They knew fucking EVERYTHING. They knew about you, about the GH, about my business, about shit I was completely secure about, or so I thought. They are tapping phones - I know it, or else there is no way they would have known some of the things they knew. I had inventory stocked at a remote storage facility, registered under a homeless person's name. My mailboxes were also registered under homeless peoples' names and identication (which is where the Hector Deleon comes in - I saw somebody posted that name on Meso.) The cash was stored at a separate place also under this person's name and identification. To sum it up, they knew about it ALL, and they seized it ALL. If I have ever been FUCKED, this is it. I was ambushed in my home, with guns drawn, and agents flying everywhere. My home was ransacked. Items were seized that had NOTHING to do with anything, such as TV's, stereo euiptment, my vehicle, all papers. I had already completely cleaned house of everything that could be used as evidence. Now that I am out of the clink, I do not have access to my cyber-rights and hushmail accounts. The passwords have been altered. I do not know if they have access to them, or if the service providers shut them down. I do not know if they have access to this account, but a few weeks ago when the GH shit went down, I started deleting all emails immediately upon reading them or sending them, except for orders, which were given by me over a cell phone to the person who was doing my packaging and shipping. This phone was ALSO set up under the homeless person's identification, which is why I believe it may have been tapped. They are serious, fratello. They are NOT fucking around anymore. They were tight lipped about their plans for me and their plans for others. What I do know is that there are RATS on the boards, or the Feds are all over them impersonating regular customers. Somebody is singing. Somebody is revealing payment addresses. I was followed home after picking up funds at the MBE. That is how they located my home. Unless they somehow got my ** address and located me that way, though I doubt it or else they would not have needed to follow me home from MBE. I do not know what else to say. I will NOT be posting on any boards. I do not want to reveal anything about my situation where Feds may be watching, and I DO KNOW that they are watching the boards, no matter what anyone says. They may even be tailing me now. This may be the last email I send to you or to anyone, which I think is my best course of action. I apologize if I played any role in anything you have undergone. I will not accuse you of singing about anything, but I honestly do not know who the rats are or where they are to be found. I do not know who is working with the Feds. I know very little about fucking everything. But I do know that now is not a time for me to be posting on the boards, and now is not a time for me to be emailing folks. People may feel hurt by their loss of money on orders. I lost $120k in cash, and near $80k in gear. What does one say in this situation? I will end by just saying stay safe fratello. THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH IT IN THE END. I hav much to face now, and that is what I

There is is brothers. Here is the link
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/forums/..._ID=32638&mc=5

Yeah, I don't know who to believe about anything anymore. Some people did get busted, but I am sure a lot are just capitalizing on this as a way to scam people! I am glad I have no orders or anything to do with any of this shit.

Everyone thinks 2 people are scamming together. Just a few days ago, tony swore that if anything went wrong that he had a few remailers and everyone would get their shit. Go figure. I didnt get scammed, but i hate it that people were.

schlong is offline Banned
    If he was seriously fucked and they knew "everyhting" as he put it, they would NOT have let him bond out.
    Oh and if you reply to his message at ALL. You would be a fucking idiot.
    Call it the bad vibe rule, whatever. Ignore ANY communication with him at this point. It's amazing what a guy would be willing to do to avoid doin' time, aka sniching. Why else would he admit to "$120k in cash, and near $80k in gear" being confiscated on a message board?
    I'm leaning more towards that Superman posting is a narc looking for you to PM him for more info. Hopefully I'm wrong.
    Good luck to all, now I'm off on my pointless posts once again.
    And read as much as you lift, to keep a good balance of the mind and of the body.
    Oh yeah, DickRen. I want to hook taht chainsaw up to my MT bike to see how fast I can fly up Madison ave. I'm guessing 120-130.
    Last edited by schlong; 01-24-2003 at 09:52 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Admittedly, I do not know a whole lot about how this game works, but I do know that if any HYPOTHETICAL specific location (whether it be cyberspace or physical space) was the "source" (no pun intended) of my being subjected to a HYPOTHETICAL (again, i'm just fictionalizing here, as details are sketchy) raid by DEA agents, a weekend prison stay with the potential of much more to follow and the very real possibility of losing my home, "real" career prospects, etc, etc, AMONG OTHER THINGS, I would not under any circumstances return to that place immediately afterwards in an attempt to rectify the matter. Furthermore, in the event that I did return, I would certainly not be openly discussing the issues of what is undoubtedly about to be, if not already, a pending criminal case. Regardless of what "they" know, openly discussing details of the case on the same board that likely led to your being busted can ONLY hurt your case...your lawyer would quite literally kick your ass...and what's more, you'd deserve it.

Again, with all the confusion, I don't know what's real and what is not, but whatever the cause, it's clear that there's been a bit of a shake-up, at least enough to prompt me to prolong my journey to the darkside and remain natural for a bit longer whether it's because of scammers or legitimate heat. My very real condolences to those who were unjustly parted from their money.

schlong is offline Banned
    BigGreen, the lawyers wouldn't even know. (I work with what they do research on www.lexis.com foir starters) The feds would know weeks before the guys own lawyers would know. For him to admit this kind of shit online, is a double suicide, they already tagged him once online, and then he goes and posts some kind of manifesto? I outright call BULLSHIT.

Thats why I think he is faking getting busted, shlong. Its an easy out for him. He keeps the cash and everyone tells him to stay safe and get a good lawyer. What a crock eh?

Thread Information