calidude is offline Senior Member

Question adding clen/ t-3 to cycle

As many of you know I am on my 2nd week of my first cycle.

weeks 1-10 sust 500mg
    weeks 1-10 deca 300mg
    weeks 8-12 winny tabs 50 mg ed
    followed by clomid

I want to add clenbuterol and cynomel how should I add these two and when should I add them??

Thanks for all your help brothers]

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I'd hit the T3 in another week or two. Search for Cycleon's post on dosing, it is the shit man. Taper off VERY slowly. I've done it twice and had no rebound fat gain. Clen is a worthless drug IMO, get some Charge or Xenadrine bro and it will work much better with a little cardio IMO.

Not knocking your cycle but I'd extend it 2 weeks and run the Winny longer as well.

Shawn

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    why either in a 1g p/week test cycle, you should be bulking not cutting...especially with sust, deca is good for both, but id think combined with sust itd be bulking, especially at your doses, but if you insist id follow the advice already given, give the t3 a while and toss in the clen or eca...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    this is a bulking cycle for me...but i wanted to lose some of the bf i am gaining from this. should i just start a cutting cycle after this is done???

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by calidude
    this is a bulking cycle for me...but i wanted to lose some of the bf i am gaining from this. should i just start a cutting cycle after this is done???

For sure bro, don't try to cut and bulk at the same time. In fact, it's not even worth it to try to knock off some of the weight while your bulking. Just eat ALOT and workout hard. Worry about cutting after the bulk!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You could run T3 by itself for the whole cycle at a low dose, say 25mcg and definitly no higher then 50mcg...

This worked well for me on my last bulking cycle in gaining size without adding BF%

Thread Information