Gothmog79 is offline New Member

Testicular atrophy

Man guys, i love the affect that my Cycle of Test E and deca have done for me. You know I love the gains... but I hate the affects it has had on my Balls and ejaculation. I am still like 7 weeks tell clomid therapy.. Does HCG bring the testicles back to normal size? What if I ran some Clomid during my cycle?? would it affect my gains. I searched the educational threads... but no one really answered this question. I am always on this thread.. but rarely post... Kind of the behind the scene guy... I would appreciate any information.... Oh guys... becarefull at the border.. The wait is so long because of extensive searching. I never seen secondary insepection so packed.............
    Thanks,
    Gothmog

Steele is offline Member
    your balls will come back. it does feel weird sometimes. i am going on 9 weeks of test and am trusting the clomid and hcg to do there job. good luck.

Anti is offline New Member
    I didint think hcg brought your balls back to normal size. I though they only made them go back to producing normal testorone again. What if you took hcg with out ever taking a cycle, would they just get bigger?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    hcg will get balls to there sides thats what happend to me

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    my balls are the size of corn niblets but I added 60 pounds on my bench and 20 pounds of muscle. Fuck my balls.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Anti
    I didint think hcg brought your balls back to normal size. I though they only made them go back to producing normal testorone again. What if you took hcg with out ever taking a cycle, would they just get bigger?
    Yes, hCG helps to restore testicular size, and or prevent/reverse atrophy. It does act on your testes to produce test by. The whole problem in the fist place is, when it comes to testicular atrophy from AAS, is that they stop producing test. No stimulation/signal from pituitary=no need to poduce test=atrophy. You would not want to use hCG alone solely for the purposes of making them bigger, this can only lead downhill and would not work because your testes are functioning just fine. Yes it does increase test production via binding leydig cells in the testes (just as normal pituitary LH does), but it is also very readily converted to estrogens as well. And by itself is also inhibitory, and overuse/misuse can lead to desensitization or down regulation of the receptors in the testes.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 02-24-2003 at 03:55 PM.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    my balls are the size of corn niblets but I added 60 pounds on my bench and 20 pounds of muscle. Fuck my balls.

corn niblets - sounds funny. The price we pay!!!

Anti is offline New Member
    ok well what about this, I havent juiced in over a year and a half and i amgoing to start up again. the thing is that when i did juice i took small and short cycles but my nuts did shrink a little, so know a year later should i still take hcg before my I start my cycle or just start it and take it after words. I just dont want to shrink any more

stac is offline New Member
    man,i know what you mean i was shocked to see my right nut so much smaller than my left,but its been 2months now since my cycle,its back to normal size now!!!thank god.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by stac
    man,i know what you mean i was shocked to see my right nut so much smaller than my left,but its been 2months now since my cycle,its back to normal size now!!!thank god.
    thats funny my left one always gets way smaller then the right i wonder what causes a certain one to get smaller.
    JLI

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Anti
    ok well what about this, I havent juiced in over a year and a half and i amgoing to start up again. the thing is that when i did juice i took small and short cycles but my nuts did shrink a little, so know a year later should i still take hcg before my I start my cycle or just start it and take it after words. I just dont want to shrink any more
    IMO you would have no benefit if taking it before cycle, unless you are already hypogodadotropic (the only real way to tell is to test gonadotropin/hormone levels, or if you know for sure your nuts are smaller and are producing less endogenous test). Chances are, if you have been off cycle for a while (you said ~1 yr) you should have returned somewhat to basal function, although I cannot tell you this for sure. How is your sex drive/libido etc? In any case there really is no need to pre-load with hCG before cycle. Wait until you start your cycle, and use it when you notice atrophy beginning to set in, or use it to prevent atrophy in the first place. There are many schools of thought as to when to use hCG. Some prefer to run it q weekend at 500 IU's (sat/sun only) throughout. You could wait until midcycle and run it for 2 weeks at 500-1000 units/day, and then again at the end right before you clear (mainly applies to longer cycles of 12 weeks and >). Or you could wait solely until the end, just as you are clearing (test levels are still elevated, but gradually declining). But don't wait too long and use it when test levels are already low, cuz of its inhibitory effects. All of these methods utilize the fact that hCG in itself is inhibitory. Using it during any of the above listed times should not effect recovery/inhibition. hCG is a polypeptide with similar chemical characteristics to LH, which is the natural substrate for the leydig cells in the testes. When stimulated, the leydig cells produce endogenous testosterone which is very readily converted to estrogen or DHT (all proving inhibitory in the hypothalamus/pituitary). You would not want to run it when your hypothalamus/pituitary is functioning normally, because again of the inhibitory effects (negative feedback mechanism by increased test/estrogens/DHT) and it is also known, over time, to desensitize the leydig cells in the testes to proper stimulation. This is why you don't want to run it straight for long periods, nor run it at excessively high doses. But, it is often used in primary (even secondary say to AAS use) hypogonadotropic-hypogonadism. It can be effective and is often used in conjunction with clomiphene. Doses for this purpose vary greatly and I won't go into it. So IMO it is best saved for when you need it. Don't use it if you don't need it. You will know when your nuts atrophy. Like you said, you already experienced this. So use it either to prevent the atrophy or to help reverse the atrophy during cycle. Not all cycles require hCG either. If you were to run a short cycle 2-4 weeks, you may find you don't need it. But then again, depending on the duration of action of the AAS used (like d-bol, suspension, other short esters and orals) you may notice atrophy in a shorter time. Everyone is different, and you need to find what works best for you.

Thread Information