Thread: Winny Question

Theelite7 is offline New Member

Winny Question

I just got 2 cycles of winstrol (80 amps) and I have a big trip planned in two months for which I want to be as lean as possible. I am pretty big muscle wise and I am around 12% BF. I am going to cut 20lbs prior to the trip no matter what, I was just wondering if it is worth using one of my cycles of Winstrol (the only other gear I have to use with it is Cytomel and Clen ) to assist me with the cutting.

I know it is generally better to stack Winny and I am getting a cycle of Deca to stack with one of my Winny cycles but I won't have it till after I come back from my trip. Will someone please let me know if it is just going to be a waste of my Winny to use with only Clen and Cytomel, because if it is I will just cut the fat legit.

Thanks

sweet is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to run the T3 you should defiantly run it with some sort of anabolic to spare some muscle, T3 is very catabolic. Consider making some fina to run with it; I read on a post that fina crazy anticatabolic properties. I'm not sure if the winny would be enough on its own.

Bump for someone else more experienced.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    id substitute clen or eca instead of t3, it is pretty wasting, i would only use t3 contest prep, i think its wasteful and infinitely harmful when compared to other more appropriate choices, then again this is just my own insight...best of luck

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm going to agree with djjon on this. I would utilize an ECA as first choice, clen as second, and drop the idea of T3 altogether. The catabolic state that it puts the body into is just not worth it unless you are trying to shred for an upcoming contest.

Think of it this way: If you are administering T3 and it is destroying lean muscle tissue, it is going to affect the amount of calories your body is going to burn throughout the day over the long haul. Remember, the more lean muscle tissue you have, the more efficiently your body will burn calories during periods of inactivity. This is why weight training is a vital component of reducing overall bodyfat levels.

Medical studies are currently pointing in the direcion that ECA and like substances are very effective in reducing bodyfat levles by increasing resting thermic point, increased energy levels, an increased heart rate, and appetite suppression. However, make sure you eat a clean diet, keep the body in a positive hydration state, and perform cardio and weight training on a regular basis. Also, try to cycle your ECA on a two week on and two week off regimine. Your body can build up tolerance to these compounds and their effectiveness can be greatly reduced if used long term without letting the body clean itself. Good luck!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well you could try this since you have 8 weeks. for the next 2 weeks get any bad diet habits out of your system cause the next 6 i assume you will be scrict. and during this time get all your supps stocked and ready so you have them.
    week 1-6 winny 50mg ed along with ala and/or milk thistle
    week 1-2 eca
    week 3-4 clen
    week 5-6 eca
    along with morning cardio on an empty stomach and remember to take one of the clen or eca bf your morning cardio. drink lots of water like 1-2 gallons a day and take a multi as well. just my 2 cents good luck

Theelite7 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    well you could try this since you have 8 weeks. for the next 2 weeks get any bad diet habits out of your system cause the next 6 i assume you will be scrict. and during this time get all your supps stocked and ready so you have them.
    week 1-6 winny 50mg ed along with ala and/or milk thistle
    week 1-2 eca
    week 3-4 clen
    week 5-6 eca
    along with morning cardio on an empty stomach and remember to take one of the clen or eca bf your morning cardio. drink lots of water like 1-2 gallons a day and take a multi as well. just my 2 cents good luck
    Thanks for the advice, I have everything I need to start it now.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    week 1-2 eca
    week 3-4 clen
    week 5-6 eca
    along with morning cardio on an empty stomach and remember to take one of the clen or eca bf your morning cardio. drink lots of water like 1-2 gallons a day and take a multi as well.

This is great advice!! Cardio in the am on empty stomach. Stack it the way he has it posted and this will keep you from developing any tolerances and the chemicals working at a peak for max effectiveness. Make sure you keep the water flowing so you don't dehydrate your system. Good Luck!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Supplement with some glutamine before the cardio- 10gms would suffice, it would help reduce catabolism.

Thread Information