BIG-G is offline Banned

New 1st cyc. cause of SCAMMERS!

Was originaly gonna order from t.s. with a friend but he was busted. Now my new ist cycle cocists of stanzonol 50mg x100 (green pills), and methandienone 5mg x500 (pink stop signs). So critics on how to injest and at what time is all welcome. MY plan is one green, 2 pinks with breakfast, and 2 more pinks 4-6 hrs, 2 pinks 4-6 hrs, totaling 6 pinks a day. SOUND GOOD?? Liver support is bought already. AND A SHOUT OUT TO THE MODS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!! LIFE SAVERS!! RESPECTFULLY,,, BIG-G

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    So in layman;s terms 30mg D-bol Ed, 50mg Winny ED. So two C17aa liver toxic orals at the same time, an oral only cycle. I'm not as anti-oral only cycles as others here but I really feel they are no way as productive as an oral/injectable cycle, and really for a first cycle d-bol and winny is a very bad combination. Why not stick to a test/d-bol cycle?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Is most affordable products for the bang. Dbols are a dead giveaway for me, deca was my 2nd choice but my new source charges too much for it and for the tests. Why is dbol and winny a bad mix?? Less bloating, super pumps,, more quality lean mass, and i have milk thistle, liver 52 and this liver aid by my source thats friggen expensive. Any more ciritics welcome,,,, hurry im online now!

get another source, for the gains you describe you need an injectable, any gains from orals unless solidified with an injectable are easy come easy go. But hey you have liver protectants so should be fine, tell me the results.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    17aa protects the agent from the 1st pass letting the steroid get into ur system, correct. So why an injectible so important??

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im going to bed, passin out,,,send pm on all ur critics and info,, its all apreciated bro!! RESPECTFULLY,,, BIG-G

will do. peace

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Test shouldn't be that expensive. Try to get two bottles of that and run something like this...

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
    Weeks 1-10 Test Ethn 500mg
    Weeks 8-12 Winny 50mg ed

This could pack on some serious muscle if everything is in check. Having a break between the two 17aa's will help out.

Your source really shouldn't charge more than $40 for a bottle of test250, and if he is, try to bargain with him. I can get it for as little as $20.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by YZFR6; 01-24-2003 at 06:52 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by YZFR6
    Hey G shoot me a PM when you get a chance...
    what, are you gonna do some biz with him ??? c'mon bro, this ain't the way to do it. if you wanna try and sell him something, then you PM him....don't post that shit on open board.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Dont worry keymastur, im smarter now cause u bros trained me. my source is my source, not his. I said wazzup bro, im clean, dont need no shit, peace. Kept it cool. Thanx keymastur,, hey can i give ya a pm with a quick question?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You seriously need to get a new source bro. Test should be cheap. Big Al is spot on Dbal/winny is not gonna give you the results your lookin for.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    sorry not trying to sell anything here, didnt think about it before I posted. I did not mean to come off that way.

Thread Information