Thread: NVME soon in NY

MonicaB7 is offline Female Member

NVME soon in NY

I would like advice on a female cycle.Fitness modeling material. Not Heavy weight bodybuilding. 5'5 145-150 lbs. 24yrs old. I injured my knee so i have to wait until it heals to actually hit the gym agian. I stopped breastfeeding a year ago and need to get motivated... Please help..
    "I'd rather have loved and lost than not have loved at all..." "NY state of mind"

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest you post this exact question in the womans forum. You will be able to get the answers you are looking for. There are some very knowledgled women on AR.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    PICTURES?

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Hey I would say wait until you heal from your injury to start anything. Im just saying this cuz you can't take it and expect it just to work.. Im sure you already knew that just making a point. Since you hurt you're gonna go light in the gym for awhile until you feel ready to lift heavy. I'd say wait till you're at that point and then wait alittle bit longer and keep kickin ass in the gym and then add something in. Thats just my 2 cents, but get healed before you start anything.

MonicaB7 is offline Female Member
    Thank you for the advice every one. I know that i should wait until i heal an actually have a routine started again. I thought i tore the ligaments in my knee on sunday but wednesday i started to walk on it (but with a limp) my mom thinks just twisted it. Which i hope because i had torn ligaments in my other leg and i wasnt able to walk for about 2 or 3 months. The pain isnt in my knee anymore it traveled down to my calve. WEIRD.. Like a charlie horse feeling.... ANy way i am a trooper so i think i will get better. I have my hands on the stough now so i figured that i should get it and hold on to it now that i have the money... i was thinking in starting in march or april or may depending on my knee.... MONICAb7
    "I'd rather have loved and lost than not have loved at all..." "NY state of mind"

Thread Information