Jist is offline Junior Member

gyno or its in my head

Woke up today I am just begining day 6 of 25 mg a day of dbol . My chest feels alot tighter yet I feel some little lumpI have no itchyness or soreness at this point and time yet, I have had natural gyno when young and it still remains there but isnt very noticable. Now with less than 6 full days of being on a low dosage can symptoms manifest themself or is this in my head and just noticing something from the past. Moreover, I have 10 50mg tabs of nolva should I start them or wait until I can actually tell that the side effects are occuring.
    Last edited by Jist; 01-23-2003 at 08:48 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if your prone to gyno and had it as a kid..i would be running it for sure...Madmax...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Madmax..if you are prone to it..I would have been running the nolva the entire time.

Are you doing a Dbol only cycle???????????

how should I run the nolva, in what dosages, sould I run it at the end of the cycle or right now? No I am taking dbol for weeks 1-4, eq for weeks 2-11 @ 400mg a week ,and winny for weeks 8-11 50mg ED
    Last edited by Jist; 01-23-2003 at 08:58 AM.

Well first of all I hope you are not doing a cycle of dbol only but if you are, and you don't have clomid for post cycle HPTA recovery then you are going to lose almost all you have gained. So I would use the nolva now. You say you have 50mg tabs. What you can do it cut them into 4 and us 1/4 tab a day. If systoms get worse up it to a full half a day.

thanks, I also have clomid for after the cycle, but do you guys suggest I continue the cycle or stop it?

If you have clomid for post cycle then i would run the nolva now and then finish it up. If you are almost done you cycle then I would figure out how many days you have left and then divide you tabs up like that to get the highest mg dosage and go from there.

right now I have less than 3 weeks of dbol left but then I am going into winny/eq do you feel the winny/eq will give the gyno any problems or not really since they dont tend to do it unlike dbol.

both dbol and EQ convert into estrogen. So you may have a problem, if you don't don't run the nolva along with the eq.

Sorry I am being an ass bro but you cycle sounds weird. By what you are saying to me you cycle is looking something like this.

dbol @ 25mg weeks 1-4
    winny @ ?mg weeks 4-?
    eq @ ?mg weeks 4-?

Just a few things about that. First of all you should have started the eq right from the beginning. And used the dbol to jump start the eq. Hopefully you will be runny the eq @400mg/week min. for a min. of 10 weeks. since you haven't started the eq yet the dbols will be out of your system for 2 weeks until the eq kicks in. Leaving you with next to nothing for 2 weeks. As for the winny you can put it in the last 4 to 6 weeks of your cycle. But generally if you are not using any milkthistle or anything to help you with the 17aa's then you should take 2 weeks off between the dbols and the winny. you cycle should have looked like this

dbol @ 25mg weeks 1-4
    eq @ 400mg/weeks 1-10
    winny @ 50mg/ED weeks 6-12
    Clomid post cycle 300mg day 1, 100mg days next 10 days, 50mg days last 10 days

Next time bro do some research, we are here to help!
    Last edited by Shredz; 01-23-2003 at 12:46 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you crack me up shredz..

everything he said is true..listen to him...you'll be glad you did..Madmax..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    winny convert into estrogen
    Sorry buds but this is just not true. Winny does not aromatize and will not contribute to or cause estrogenic sides.

big swoll is offline Member
    chicamahomico is right....the winny wont convert to estrogen....dont know where you heard that but its not right

Originally posted by chicamahomico

Sorry buds but this is just not true. Winny does not aromatize and will not contribute to or cause estrogenic sides.

Sorry bro...I was typing fast....I ment EQ not winny!

Thanks for pointing it out..I guess I should re-read before I click send.

Thread Information