Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

WHY MORE SCAR TISSUE WITH PROP?

Of course injecting causes a bit of scar tissue each time a needle punctures the skin, but why is it said that prop causes more scar tissue? What properties does it have that would increase the amt. of scarring? Thanks for any info -
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 01-21-2003 at 03:33 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    more frequent injections and that alone

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt, frequency, same with anything that needs to be shot consistently, winny, suspension, prop, phenylprop, fina, etc...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You can use an insulin needle to decrease the amount of scar tissue. Use them for site injections.

i doubt prop is going through a slin(27,28,29) needle, let alone a 25g would even be difficult/time consuming...

Ya, well guess what....I used a 29g slin needle for the prop in my last cycle. 100mg/ml QV prop .5ccs in each bi ED. Takes about a min. to get it in the syringe, but have you ever stuck a 25g in your bi. Hurts like a bitch. So yes, you can use a slin needle.

well just about anything is possible bro, you can shoot prop through a 18 guage in your bceip also, but whether its advisable or not is questionable...same goes for your 29g 1/4 inch slin shots with prop, with small needle like that your definatley not getting into the bicep belly unless you got some 12 inch arms on you, in which case you shouldn't be juicing anyways (less your female, and even then prop isn't exactly your best choice)...and ive shot in my biceps with a 22, 23, and 25g and yes they all are quite discomortable, which leads to me not favoring or using bicep site injections very frequently...

Originally posted by King Samson
    Ya, well guess what....I used a 29g slin needle for the prop in my last cycle. 100mg/ml QV prop .5ccs in each bi ED. Takes about a min. to get it in the syringe, but have you ever stuck a 25g in your bi. Hurts like a bitch. So yes, you can use a slin needle.

also worth mentioning, i have hardly EVER heard of anyone shooting an oil based product through anything higher than a 25g, and even that it isn't usually observed...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Higher BA content because its less soluble than longer esters.

I doesn't matter how many people you know who do it. It works, I have tried it. Many people on this board have had success using slin needles for bicep injections. I find it hard to believe that you have never heard of anyone shooting fina through a slin needle. You should try it sometime and then tell us what you think of it.

your missing my point dood, the slin needle isn't long enough to get the muscle belly (where you are supposed to be hitting), and it takes forever, and its difficult to draw out...seems unecessary to me, so no i dont be trying it im fine with 23/25g, 25 takes long enough as it is...and ive heard of people doing it, its just not the smartest method imo...

and nJ as always is right, prop has more BA, forgot about that, and being that BA destroys tissue that could account for more scar tissue as well...

Like I said try it first. I am not interested about what your friends tell you.

lol, your overlooking the facts (tetious to draw up, not hitting the muscle belly[probably what id be most concerned with], takes longer to inject), why dont you address those instead of 'my friends', shit isn't even from friends, its from reading users posts and experiences...try taking my criticism postively instead of being smart...im just offering my thoughts with backup of some critical thinking...
    Last edited by djdjdjddjon; 01-24-2003 at 12:16 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Verimone isn't even really oil - it's much thinner. It slide's through much faster than oil based gear. Verimone would work great in a slin pin. And it is nearly painless.

What is Ferring Verimone Propinate suspended in anyway?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by King Samson
    Haha... 25g in the bi tickles a bit. After a full cycle of ed shots you could stick it anywhere (within reason) and not feel a thing.

DJ you got a PM.

Thread Information