Thread: EQ/ winny cycle

poshpa is offline New Member

EQ/ winny cycle

i am currently into a cycle of EQ for about 2/ 12 weeks, i had just got 10 shots of winny(50mg) and wanted to know when i should take them and how much-im taking 300mg of EQ a week (a shot every other day)and will increase to 400mg this week coming up. my diet is moderate carbs in the beging of the day 250 grams protein and very clean eating low fat. should i continue to eat like this in order to cut up and still gain a little size.i want to put on about 10 pounds while shedding my fat. pls give me some ideas

im correcting my self i have been on for 2 1/2 weeks

big swoll is offline Member
    i would keep eating like you are, and bump up your cardio to 3 possibly 4 times a week 30 mins at a time....why did you only get 10 shots of winny

i got 10 for now an im gonna get another 10 in about 1 week or so
    when should i start takin the winny tho if im going on my 3rd week of EQ

big swoll is offline Member
    how long are you planning on running the eq for.....if im reading this right you will have a total of six weeks of winny....i would run the winny for the last six weeks of your eq so if you have ten weeks of eq start the winny in week four...and i would go one shot eod.....eq and winny is a great stack...itll make you look hard as a rock

yea im doing a 10 week cycle of EQ.next week i will be doing 400mg (a week). so i will start in about 1 1/2 weeks then with the winny- so... i should take 50 mg eod for 6 weeks(total of150-200mg a week) hw bout my diet should i just keep it strict as far as my fat and stuff..i do moderate carb intake(all before 3pm) 250 grams protein,grilled chic stuff like.no sugar food. should i keep it like that.and around 6-7 meals aday.thanks alot man

one more thing should i reduce my calorie intake or should i keep it averge or should i keep it high like 4,000- how much should i expect to gain and will i get that cut look that im lookin for.also jmy diet consist of hardly any sodium.

Thread Information