crazy man is offline Banned

Please Help Me I Need Some Help

ok here's the deal my boy who is around 200lbs and has alittle fat on him. he just bought 200 dbols and some gnc fake test he is starrting the cycle wheather i like it or not. i need to know what to tell him in how to take his dbol with he's fake GNC test. around 30mgs a day???? also can he gat any gains from that with good diet and hard workouts?? thanks guys..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Huh? GNC fake Test? Age, weight, Bodyfat, .... ? Your question is very generic. But yes, Dianabol will help increase recovery, protein synthesis and in the end - hypertrophy...

he is 22 200lbs i don't know his bodyfat, but the test is that stuff mag 10 fake test!!! so could any thing from this

WTF - Mag 10 fake test... you sound like you need to go back to the drawing board. And 220lbs says little - either he is well advanced or he is FAT.

bro listen, his is just a big kid not big muscle vise, so what should i tell him go with the dbol at 30mgs a day and use the mag 10..????

Lots of info on Mag-10 can be found at T-Mag. I haven't used it but have used 4-AD and 1-AD with great results - esecially in limit strength. Mag10 developer, Bill Roberts suggest a massive eating protocal with it. Your buddy would need to be of reasonable bodyfat before doing this - or his bodyfat would be way too high afterwards.

Dianabol usually is not used alone. And especially not for advanced athletes. Beginners could get away with it and be satisfied - but most of them would do fine without gear since their knowledge may be limited in being able to keep gains. Most often it used in the first few weeks of a longer ester - like Norandrolone Decanoate (Deca ).

If he is overweight he should start cutting down with a good E/C/A and other OTC sups until he is down to an ideal weight. To me, it sounds like he is simply overweight without much muscle maturity or training experience. So I would say diet down a bit... and then look at other options. To me, it sounds like he is simply overweight without much muscle maturity or training experience - not your ideal gear user.

what about some fina??? 80mgs aday that would be nice with some dbol ???

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    What would be nice is if your boy joined the board and did a shitload of research.No flame

i couldn't agree more but thats not the cast soooo, should i tell him to do the dbol with some fina i think if thats all he has and he is going to do it regaurdless it should work.. what do you think???

so can any one tell me what i should tell my boy??? how he should stack this up..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by crazy man
    so can any one tell me what i should tell my boy??? how he should stack this up..
    Tell him if he doesn't care enough to do his own research he has no business doing a cycle.

Thread Information