hammerhead is offline Member

bridging question

If I bridge with d-bol should I worry enough to take proviron ? I'm already taking nolva so gyno isn't the concern i'm thinking about fluids and my blood pressure. Would the proviron suppress my HPTA? I don't think it would.

What about bridging some with either primo depot or primo tabs? The primo tabs shouldn't suppress my HPTA hardly any but will it do any good though?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO - if you are bridging there should be no need for an anti -e. What little estrogen conversion there is should be allowed... the bridge shouldn't effect you that much.

I'm okay with bridging with a d-bol in the morning.

What about bridging with primo - anybody got a heads-up on that?

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    I love to bridge with primo, but i am sure i am going to hear some hell over this one. If you have the money and can afford i think primo is one of the best steroid out there not for mass but for maintaining. You can still gain muscle on a low calorie diet. All the times that i bridge with primo i keep all my gains from the cycle and sometimes gain a good 5 lbs more of muscle. Anyways they say that you should only use 100mg per week, but with that little i think it is just a waste. I usually run 200-250 per week of primo to keep maintaining the muscle that i just put on. I do that for about 6 weeks and then take clomid and hcg for 3 weeks and then either start another cycle or give myself some time for my body to recover (which is what i usually do) remember time on should equal time off. Good Luck

Decoder is offline Banned
    NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought you were going to take a longer break between cycles :\

BTW i bridged primo for just 3 weeks in one cycle once and my bench jumped 50 pounds over night it seemed.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-24-2003 at 01:57 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    tryin2getbig - Are you referring to using a Primobolan Acetate bridge or Primobolan Enanthate (depot)?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think Warrior is getting to the key of this question. Bridging with long acting esters won't work well if you hope to recover between cycles. Dbol in low dosages in the morning seems to be the one that allows for best HPTA recovery while preventing catabolism. Anti-e's shouldn't be necessary but some Nolva might be a good Idea just to help with recovery.

Okay - what's the right way to bridge with d-bol? I take one or two of those bad boys once a day right?

What about bridging with primo tabs. I have those too although I am leaning towards d-bol - but just for knowledge now that i've already got this thread out there - how does it work?

I'm just not asking the right questions or i'm not asking them the right way. Let's try this from another angle.

With the d-bols - i'd take 10 or 15mg in the morning. With the primo tabs i'd take what? 100mg? There's nothing out there specific about bridging with primo. Either nobody does it because the pills are too damn expensive or it doesn't work. I'm trying to figure out if it's the doesn't work reason before I go blow a bunch of those pills on a bridge that doesn't work when i've got d-bols sitting here too. The only thing making me want to do primo instead of d-bols is that I wanted to use the dbols to jump start my next cycle and I think you'll agree with me that it's a bad idea to bridge with dbols before a cycle with dbols in it.
    Last edited by hammerhead; 01-26-2003 at 10:38 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think primos longer halflife causes more suppression then dbol . It may hinder recovery so I would stick with dbol personally.

Thread Information