Slypknot is offline Member

Help with pain from Winstrol

As a novice I need to ask a question from you pro's... This is my first cycle (only pullin 8 weeks) and about 1 week in. I've been tapping the stuff in my ass (based on a lot of photos I've seen where to stab) and am running with winstrol and sustanon ...

The sustanon is a piece of cake, no pain no probs...the winstrol is a WHOLE nother story! Good god I can barely sit the hell down now... the side I hit this morning is actually swollen (and yes I did massage the shit outta it once I was done with the injection).

So I'm trying to find other sites to use other than the ass... I've read about bi's and tri's and legs... but am a little concerned that I'll hit veins... If I poke my legs what are the chances?

Thanks...and I realize no-one here is a doctor But I gotta be able to sit and can't even imagine how working out legs is gonna be with this damn pain....

Thanks
    Slyp

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You can drink winny. Do a search before you ask "Really?" because you'll never hear the end of it.

Thanks Excess - I was aware of that (novice for sure but I did my research before asking)... I guess because I'm new, and all the debating over drinking winny, I wanted to just stick with what my trainer advised - which was to shoot it.

I guess my concern is the serious pain and swelling I'm getting... at first I thought I was doing something wrong - since the sust didn't have the same affect - but the more I researched the more I realized it was just the way winny was...so time to move to other spots on the body.

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, im starting the exact same cycle, show me how u structured it...heres now im running it

weeks 1 to 8 750 mg sust
    weeks 6 to 11 100 mg EOD........(winny that is )

Actually right now I'm only running an 8 week cycle (was thinking about 16 but wanted to start small to just give me a bump in the gym before hitting a longer run). Using ampules so it's nice and easy to measure out...just take the whole thing - hehe...but it's a lot of poking..I was hoping for 1 shot a week, or 2 at the worst...not 5..

First 4 weeks:
    Winny M/W/F - 1ml
    Sustanon Tue/Thu - ml

Last 4 will be (I believe since my trainer hasn't briefed me on it yet):
    Sustanon Tue/Thu - 1ml
    Deca Mon/Wed/Fri - 1ml

I don't expect to blow up - but to see some decent gains that genetically might not happen for years would be nice...and possibly a good trim of the ole beer gut...hehe

Sorry - 1ml didn't make much sense huh...heheh... they're 50mg a piece...

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Intramuscular injections, effect everyone differntly. some bro's swear that they never get sore, others have differnt experiences. I am into week 8 of my cycle and week 3 of my winny cycle. Last Monday I poked the usual glue spot for my winny that day. My right glute and hip area swelled up like I had a friggin orange under my skin. I iced it. The pain was freaky. It lasted a good 5 days. My advice is do not hit the quads!!!!!!! Mix it with a little orange juice and drink it for a few days.... poke your arse again after the pain and swelling has gone down.

Thanks Rich....

I think I will do that. I'm alternating cheeks since I'm having to inject 5 times a week (and don't want serious scarring)...tmrw is a sust day so I'm groovn...but when it comes to the next winny pop I think I'm gonna mix it up with my usual morning shake and down it that way... atleast until the upper side of my ass cheek shrinks down a little... One thing that seems to help is time in the hottub letting the jets hammer that sore spot...seems to make the pain a little easier for a few hours.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Slypknot!!

There are many knowledgable people here and there are Doctors as well, so you came to the right place. Check out the site that DickRenegade sent you. It will help you and provide some information. If you have a serious complication email myself or a moderator and maybe we can help.

I will tell you one very important factor that is often not taken seriously. Make sure your your injection site is clean and sterile as well as anything you or your instrument(needle) comes in contact with. This includes the top of the vial that you are drawing the solution form. Wipe it thoroughly with alcohol and the injection site. This is often overlooked or dismissed as unnecessary by many including health care workers.

Be careful!! The needle may be small, but if done improperly it can cause a world of problems. Now, with that said get yourself a harpoon sized needle and let the fun resume!

Thanks Forecon for the advice... I am very clean using everything under the sun to make sure there will be no infection... like previously stated the sust I'm taking is fine - very little pain and no swelling. It's the darn winny that kills me - probably because it's water based I dunno. I think I'm gonna hafta drink it for the next few days especially if I wanna continue working out my legs...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot

First 4 weeks:
    Winny M/W/F - 1ml
    Sustanon Tue/Thu - ml

Last 4 will be (I believe since my trainer hasn't briefed me on it yet):
    Sustanon Tue/Thu - 1ml
    Deca Mon/Wed/Fri - 1ml

This isn't a very planned out cycle. Winny 3 days a week isn't consistent enough. EOD at the least, but taking 2 days off will make it a waste. Deca for the last 4 weeks will do minimal except some water retention. do you have clomid, and do you know when to take it?

No clomid, that was the next item I was going to discuss with the trainer...the 'coming off' cycle I'll need to run.

Again, this run was in no way meant to be a 'good one', rather a mild introduction to the whole cycle/training mentality. I come from a background where injecting things in myself is not a 'good idea' so to speak - so I wanted something to kinda get used to it and if I didn't like it or didn't feel comfortable I could just stop and no harm/no foul and I wouldn't be out a couple g's...

Once this run is done, if all is well, my next cycle will be more of a serious one....and all your help is appreciated as it's helping prepare me for what's to come next...

The Butcher is offline Member
    If you are injecting in your glutes, then why don't you mix the winny with the sus, and cut out two of your weekly shots? The ass can hold 2ml of fluid much easier than say a delt, so save yourself a couple of jabs. And whatever you do, don't put winny or sus in your biceps w/out mixing the two of them with something like deca or eq. I've never had an injection site be so sore for so long as when I put 1ml of sus into my biceps. Advil for 3 days!!!! Couldn't even straighten my arm out fully for 2 of those days.

As far as your cycle goes, there is no reason to do a cycle unless it is a "good one". Since this is just an introduction to it for you, keep up the sus @ 500mg/week, and do more winny. 4 weeks of winny isn't enough either. Do at least another 2 weeks of the winny, or do the full 8 weeks of winny if you can afford it. Don't bother putting deca in @ the end b/c it will just start to take effect at the time your other stuff is getting out of your system. (that's an exageration, but not by much).

You will definitely need some post cycle help to get your natural test back, so look into that as well. My personal recomendation is to take 5000iu of hcg the third week after your last shot of sus, then another 5000iu 6 days after that, and then 2500iu 6 days after that. Take either Nolvadex , or preferably, Arimidex for few days before your hcg administration, and through till about a week after your last shot of hcg. If that system got my test levels back, then it can get anyone's test levels back. I'm one of those almost "year-round cycle" kind of guys.

hehe, thanks Butcher.... tell ya, I've gotten a lot out of this post I made (and hear I was afraid I'd be flamed for asking something dumb).

I would have mixed the winny/sust but was a little nervous since the winny is water and sust is oil... I was going to mix the sust/deca once I got on that portion of this cycle.

Another thing to point out is this cycle was put together so that at 8 weeks I could either stop or keep going for another few weeks. I was a little nervous about reactions and what to expect, so it was just explained to me this would be a good 'get going' plan that would rob me blind if I had to stop but would put me in a good position to go a full 12 weeks if I wanted.

The more I read and learn the more I want to make it the full 12 weeks... guess I just need to make sure my body can handle it and judge where I'm at in 8 weeks....

Thanks again for all of your feedback on this one. It's nice to find a place where educated people can really help vs. spam....

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    how bout run your winny shot with your sust

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    keep in mind it is easier for novices to inject air when shooting winny because it coats the sides of the syringe making it hard to tell what is liquid and what is air...

Which is why I think I'm going to revert to drinking it...the hell with the debate. If something is so debateable it's probably because the difference in results from either method are so close it's hard to justify either way... and right now the negatives of continuing to inject something which causes swelling, serious pain and lack of ability to properly work out that portion of the body have pretty much made up my mind...

Now I just hope that drinking it doesnt make the ole gut swell up and hurt - hehehe.... lots of grapefruit juice I guess....

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I was just in the same boat you're in and I know the pain!!I was planning on injecting eod and only injected twice.The pain was terrible,but it may just be the brand i bought.I was injecting fina with the winny but it didn't matter,it still hurt.I figured I would drink it so I started that on my 5th day and damn if it didn't taste worst than reforvit b.So my final solution was buying some empty gel caps from GNC and injecting the winny in the caps,and have had no problem since.Good Luck!!

OMG, that is a kick ass idea Barbender! I never thought of injecting in some empty caps!

Today is my first day drinking it - so I'm really excited (cough...)... Gonna mix it in with my protein shake and hopefully can kill the flavor that way....

alevok Guest
    try site injections, I inject winny in my delts, tris and even bi's and no pain afterwards

Thread Information