projectsherv is offline Associate Member

why so many bubbles?

okay every time i try to shoot in my glutes or delts now i get 10000 tiny little air bubbles when i try to aspirate instead of just 1 air bubble. what is causing this? when i see all those bubbles i just shoot anyways.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i get lots when i aspirate too- nothing to worry about. i've even pulled back about a half cc mother of a bubble. no worries man.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I asked a mate of mine about this problem (he's a haematologist and his wife's a doctor). The bubbles are usually one of two things - fluid from your muscle or air dragged into the syringe via the plunger or needle attachment.

If the bubbles are really small he reckons it won't matter much if you inject into the muscle. I wouldn't take the risk with larger bubbles.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I get that too, sometimes. I always change the needle and try again, and all is well. At first I was wondering if my butt suddenly grew lungs, but I guess it's just some sort of manufacturing flaw with the needle.
    Yah, I always change the needle and aspirate . . . don't really want to chance shooting into a vein.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros

Thread Information