FmRommel is offline Member

ANYONE successfully got rid of natural bitchies?

Got the usual puffy, fatty, symptoms...very little hard tissue...want to know what to add to get rid...already tried lipoderm-Y with not too much success....would like the puffyness to go away.
    gonna be cutting soon with clen /ECA, possibly T3, diet, cardio....

any suggestions? Bromo? Arimidex ?
    Fucking driving me nuts.....
    Thanks

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    bump...

we all hate the puffy nips!
    PUFFY NIPS GO TO HELL!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    If you are saying that you have the symptoms of gyno then you can take some nolvadex or bromo (depends what you are on) to stop the progression. However, if you already have gyno then the only way to get rid of it is to go to a doc and have it surgically removed....though I remember that one guy that cut his out with razor or something. lol But I would not suggest it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by King Samson
    ....though I remember that one guy that cut his out with razor or something. lol But I would not suggest it. [/B]
    i remember reading that thread too, I would not recommend that procedure either.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by King Samson
    If you are saying that you have the symptoms of gyno then you can take some nolvadex or bromo (depends what you are on) to stop the progression. However, if you already have gyno then the only way to get rid of it is to go to a doc and have it surgically removed....though I remember that one guy that cut his out with razor or something. lol But I would not suggest it.
    He said that it was naturally caused.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Can you get rid of gyno that basically just develops while you're body is maturing ?? I don't believe there is a way really unless you go get cut on. I had a friend who always had a little gyno beneath his nipples - never done a cycle, never will; thinks i don't juice either; hell, he doesn't even workout often.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I saw a pic a while back where this dude cut his own gyno out. Look disguisting. I think surgery is the only way once its there.

BUMP

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on if it is just fat or true gyno. True gyno has a hard lump and requires surgery.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    He said it was just fat i think.

Originally posted by RON
    It depends on if it is just fat or true gyno. True gyno has a hard lump and requires surgery.

I know.....I said there was very little hard tissue(if any) and that I was looking to see if anyone had actually gotten rid of fatty deposits(natural) bitchies...possibly ones that developed from their teens...

thanks

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FmRommel

I know.....I said there was very little hard tissue(if any) and that I was looking to see if anyone had actually gotten rid of fatty deposits(natural) bitchies...possibly ones that developed from their teens...

thanks
    I have the same problem. Tried DNP , yohimburn and clen +yohimburn without much luck.

BF isn't very high, but the fat is stuck on the gut and chest area. BUMP

Bump

Come on.....Should I use dex next time i cut or is surgery the only way?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dex is a from of a anti-aromitase it is going help prevent bloat(edema) and your bitch titties. if you already have them naturally i think your going to have to consult a doctor. I have read some threads here where guys have taken nolva in early signs to get rid of the tits. but it seems to me your saying your already have fat nipples with some hard deposits there naturally. Some guys like already mentioned have bitch titties naturaly!! guys with bigger nipples seem to get gyno more so than guys with small nips and then again some guys dont even get gyno no matter what they take. You have no know how your body is reacting, for me I have had no problem with gyno or its symptoms and i have pushed upward to 600mg of test a week or more.--but then again I have small nips!
    go to a doc. and have a medical consultation. You and your doc know your body best, but more so you should!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks

Thread Information