Anibolism is offline Junior Member

Quick question about clomid and arimidex

I'm coming off of a long cycle. And I mean long cycle. Basically for the last two months of my 5 and a half month growth plan i have been on a maitenance dose of 100mg prop and my nuts have basically started again. But I still plan on doing the clomid therapy to make sure. Here is the question.. I have been taking 1 arimidex a day for my entire cycle should I continue the Arimidex with the clomid until everything is normal again or should i just discontinue it when i start the clomid. Not wanting a big estrogen rebound though. Also has anyoone tried the 15mg dbol daily bridge and did it work without inhibiting natural production. Thanks in advance....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quick question about clomid and arimidex-buc1-med.gif  

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would discontinue the armidex when u start clomid. And load up on the clomid. You'll need more then the recomended dose...
    Also you'll need some Hcg ...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    dont really 'need' hcg persay, but it 'might' be beneficial to making your testes more sensitive to the LH, i wouldn' take it too long because it can yield desensitation in the testes and makes them less responsive to LH in the future, and MB is definatley on point with the clomid, id run 200-300mg daily for 1-2 weeks, and then taper down to 100 and eventually 50, best of luck

Not much of an hcg fan gives me to many gyno symtoms. As far as the clomid goes i'll hit 300mg first day 100mg daily for 2 weeks and then 50 mg daily for 2 weeks. I was just thinking that the arimidex would help to keep the estrogen level down while my testes get back up to full strength. i'm still undecided

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    Your best course of action is to do what you said with the Clomid and add 10mgs of Nolvadex twice a day.

Getting off the Arimidex will allow your blood lipid profile to nomalize.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing to decide bro, you dont need arimidex post cycle, arimidex prevents aromatase enzyme from aromatizing test to estrogen (during your cycle), if you have hardly any test (post cycle), your body isn't going to aromatize...to keep estrogen down post cycle you use clomid, and/or nolvadex ...good luck

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you jumping on that buc bandwagon
    GO RAIDERS

you know im kidding bro --you and fullback 40 have been long time bucs fans
    just so many people in the gym ragging me about the raiders---me being a raider fan for as long as i can remember and wearing raider stuff almost daily---and all these people took off their florida state stuff and have brand new buc shirts
    i keep telling people i have been kicking people off the raiders bandwagon

fullback40 is offline Junior Member

the dbol bridge....

I agree with stopping the arimidex when starting your clomid therapy. The dbol bridge is a great idea (get nolvadex ). Ive gotten away with 25mgs in the a.m. with 40mgs ed of nolva the first week and 20mgs thereafter for the duration of the dbol bridge - which i did for 50 days - taking ref -b. I tapered to 10mgs the last week and went completely off with no sides.

Now about those Bucs, Anibolism - your invited to my house on Sunday to watch our mighty Buccaneers triumph. Tapout (the Raiders fan) you as well are invited, but if the Bucs end up losing, you can get the fuck out of my house! just kidding - I may have to frontload my zoloft for this weekend...
    Attached Images Attached Images

You need to call me then.Its gonna be cold Sunday so mu outside party might be off anyway.

were gonna tear some shit up Sunday...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quick question about clomid and arimidex-buc4-med.gif  

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fullback can i borrow a valium

i dont know about coming over there---if raiders start to will will i be able to make it out?

Thread Information