BadSeed69 is offline New Member

Need advice on first cycle

I am 6'0". I weigh about 190, give or take. Alot of that is fat, but I am currently working that off. I am thinking of starting a cycle but not before I get toned up. I am getting Deca and Test and have access to D-Bol if it helps.

I was told by a couple of friends who are experienced with this stuff that when ready I should only do 200/mg Deca and 200mg/test per week seeing as how it is my first cycle.

Does this sound right, should include the D-bol as well?

My diet is sufficient enough to support a cycle. Just looking for some sound advice. If this isn't enough information, please let me know what else you need to know.

Any and all advice/critique is welcome.

Thanks

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Need advice on first cycle

Originally posted by BadSeed69
    I am 6'0". I weigh about 190, give or take. Alot of that is fat, but I am currently working that off. I am thinking of starting a cycle but not before I get toned up. I am getting Deca and Test and have access to D-Bol if it helps.
    Welcome aboard bro. It sounds like you have some work cut out for you though before starting a cycle. With little training experience (as stated in your biography) and a high % of bf, I would highly recommend that you hold off on the juice for awhile and get everything in check first. Remember, steroids are only a fraction of the equation. As my Uncle Tony once told me, "Usual, always look at the big picture." Whatever you do bro, good luck...Usualsuspect

G-S Guest
    I think the dosages are a tad bit low for a first cycle. I'd run 400 test and 300 deca , and see how you respond.

My first ever cycle I think I did 500 of each.

I know I have alot of preperation ahead of me before I start on a cycle, I am just getting all the input/knowledge I can get before I do. I was told to start with that low of a dose becuase of the fact it was my first time. Then after that I can up the doses.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd prepare a little more before you cycle but i agree with gettin stupid..run it that way if you throw the d-bol in try it at 25-30mg per day..Madmax..

so you are saying I could stick with the 200 of each and throw in the d-bols for extra measure...I dont want to over do it seeing how it is my first cycle. I want to see what I gain from it and then judge from there what I should do with my next cycle.

Thread Information