Magicz is offline Associate Member

Heeeeeellppppp Pleaseee!!!

today i went to the gym and i noticed gyno what should i do to get this off please help i finished my cycle 20 days ago.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your cycle?? Was it a long acting ester of some sort?
    I would suggest some Nova, clomid, or some other strong anti e. You have already stopped the juice but if it was a long ester some might still be in your system. If this is the case you could also try using some liquidex or other brand. If none of this helps I guess it is to the Doc's for you. Sorry bro.

Pain

teampain is offline Junior Member
    I agree with painintheazz, if you cycle is off you still have some lingering ester in you. Need to run some nolva, and clomid.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you already have gyno there is nothing you can do except have it surgeically removed.

Magicz, I have stated this before but it is obvious that you have not done much research in this field. I will respectfully ask you to stop claiming that you have alot of knowledge ( thanks i know alot about AS and i hope i can help people.) because I would not want to see anybody get hurt. Thank you for your co-operation.
    Last edited by Pete235; 01-24-2003 at 06:39 AM.

Originally posted by Pete235
    [BI will respectfully ask you to stop claiming that you have alot of knowledge ( thanks i know alot about AS and i hope i can help people.) because I would not want to see anybody get hurt. Thank you for your co-operation. [/B]
    Who are you talking about bro???

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The guys are all (mostly) right.

If you have gyno you need to start the Nolva and/or clomid as soon as possible and for at least three weeks. i would start nolva 40mg ed for a few days then drop to 20mg ed for a couple of weeks (possibly down to 10mg ed if the problem lessens for the last week)

clomid 400mg first day, then 200mg ed for a few days after that, then 100mg ed week two, 50mg ed week three.

Gyno isn't always permenant and needs an op - sometimes it swells up and goes away with treatment. If after a few weeks the lump is still there then you might need to have it removed. However I had a lump for a few months which eventually went away.

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Who are you talking about bro???

Pain
    Sorry Pain , was talking about Magicz. Although I am glad he is here and is making an attempt to learn, I just don't feel he should be giving out any advice based on what I have read in his posts so far. I'm not trying to be a prick, just trying to keep people safe.

Originally posted by FedSki
    The Gyno isn't always permenant and needs an op - sometimes it swells up and goes away with treatment.
    My bad Fed, you are right. I should have clarified. Yes, there is a difinitive distinction between swelling and actual gynocomastia, that latter of which is almost always a permanant affliction, the former of which can be treated with nolvadex (or prevented in the first place with the use of arimidex )

O, OK bro, I thought it was me you were talking about. I was about to start crying.

Pain

peaker is offline Senior Member
    did you get any of the symptoms? lumps, itchiness, tendor etc?

peaker

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i have a little tits going forword my body i dont know how to explain

Thread Information