HEAVYDUTY is offline New Member

Unhappy please help me any mods or experts!

MY QUESTION IS: THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE, IM GOING TO TAKE 25MG OF RUSSIAN BOL A DAY, AND OMNADREN AT 500MG A WEEK. OK WHEN SHOULD I START CLOMID, I HAVE 28 CLOMIDS, SO SHOULD I START 50MG EVERY DAY FOR 4 WEEKS, RIGHT AFTER LAST INJECTION, OR SHOULD I WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS AFTER LAST INJECTION. I NEED A RIGHT ANSWER ON THIS I HAVE BEEN GETING CONFLICTING INFORMATION. ALSO IS LIV 52 THE BEST TO USE FOR THE DBOL , HOW MANY A DAY OF LIV 52 DO I TAKE A DAY? THANKS EVERYBODY

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im not an expert by any means, but i know the exact answer to this, you should wait 3-4 weeks after your last shot, omna is now made identical to sust using the same esters as sust, so you'll want to start clomid thearpy 3-4 weeks after last sust injection, and i use silymarin for liver detox...but i hear liv52 is good...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would wait 3 weeks after the shot and as for Liv-52 i just do not know but would be interested to find out...XXL

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont know liv52 but i would use milk thistle, and cranberry extract myself, ala is good to, i think u usa guys go on about tylers liver detox being one of the best. As for the timing personally i would wait about best of part of 2 probably 3 weeks max before starting clomid

peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    I still haven't figured out where to get Tyler's. From what i've seen it's mostly Milk Thistle and Dandelion anyway. I use Milk Thistle. I buy it from AllSportsNutrition - I take 2 of those puppies a day.

The ideal post-cycle regimen is to bump HCG at 5000 i.u. for 2 weeks and then 2500 i.u. for a third starting 3 weeks after your last shot of Omnadren . Take 20 mg a day of Nolvadex starting with the HCG and continuing for 3 more weeks past it - for a total of 6 weeks, or 40 days whichever.

Clomid of course is usually used instead of Nolvadex. They do the same thing but most people think of clomid for post-cycle recovery rather than Nolvadex. But you can use either.

If you don't have 6 weeks worth of clomid start it when you finish the HCG but run it for 3 weeks minumum at no less than 100mg / day. 28 clomids isn't enough unless they're 100 mgs. I don't think i've ever seen a 100 mg clomid though. Most of them are 25 or 50 I think. Even if yours are 50s that's not enough. If you have to buy more you're better off with Nolvadex - it's cheaper and stronger and does the exact same damn thing that clomid does.

Stick the HCG in bumps of either 1000 i.u. 5 times a week or 500 i.u. five times a week. Keep it in the fridge after you open it.
    Last edited by hammerhead; 01-25-2003 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information