latman49 is offline Member

Latman49's cycle diary

10/19/02

Well guys, today is the last day of week one on 75mg Fina/50mg Winny ED. So far not too much to report. I was bloated as hell days 2-5 and was up 9.5 pounds but all the bloat is gone and I am currently up 4 pounds. I'm trying to cut so weight gain is not my goal, but if it is solid quality mass I won't complain. So far the only noticible visual difference is in my traps and shoulders, they are a bit thicker(traps) and my shoulders are fuller.

I have noticed some strength gains already. Yesterday was leg day and I started out with my normal workout weight and it seemed light, so I upped it some. By the 4th set I was up 40 pounds from what I used the workout before and pounded out 8 instead of the 6 that I got on set 4 last leg day. It may have just been psychological, I don't know.....I really don't care as long as the strength is going up.

So far I am happy and am ready for the real results to start showing up. I'll keep you guys posted from time to time to let you know how things are going.
    Last edited by latman49; 10-28-2002 at 09:30 PM.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good bro...good luck

Aragorn

10/23/02

I'm up 3 more pounds(total of 7 pounds) and I am only on day 11 of 50. I feel harder and look a little leaner in my arms and quads. No change anywhere else. I've decided to up the cals(but keep it clean) to 3800 since I am putting on mass so easy(currently 2800-3000). Screw it, who needs to cut in the winter anyway?

Today was traps and shoulders and I did dumbell shrugs with 100's and felt that I could have gone 10 more pounds. I used 85's last workout. The strength gains are insane. I never would have expected any increase in strength this quick. I don't think I will ever do a cycle again that doesn't have Fina as a base. This stuff is amazing!!!

No sides other than profusive sweating at night. My bed is virtually a waterbed every morning when I wake up.
    Last edited by latman49; 10-28-2002 at 09:31 PM.

10/28/02

Fina is the SHIT!!!!! I am 2 weeks and 2 days into my 7 week cycle and I am up a solid 16.5 pounds, I shit you not!! In the last 3 days, I've blown up.....in a good way. I took some measurements today and my arms are 1.25 inches bigger, my traps are a ton thicker, and I've gained a tad over 2 inches on my thighs.

Strength is absolutly through the roof!! Today I worked out with 225 on incline bench for 8 reps, which is about 40 pounds more than normal. This is normally my weakest excercise due to a bad right shoulder, but today it was cake. I am way up in weight on all my lifts. I could never have imagined this much strength increase! It is insane!!!

I know alot of people will read this post and think that I'm talking shit(I thought the same on some other posts on Fina), but I am telling you now that you will never find ANYTHING that is as badass as Fina.

The only negative to report is that my abs are now looking like powerlifters' abs. They have gotten thick and are sticking out more than before. My waist is an inch thicker, but it is still defined.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, so is your face at all bloated? Any definition at all? Im using Fina in my next cycle so I wanted to get all the info I can. Sounds Fuckn awesome though. Congrats.

Dont you hate waking up on a soaked bedspread?! Damn night sweats!#%&$!

thate is offline New Member
    Originally posted by latman49
    10/28/02

Strength is absolutly through the roof!! Today I worked out with 225 on incline bench for 8 reps, which is about 40 pounds more than normal. This is normally my weakest excercise due to a bad right shoulder, but today it was cake. I am way up in weight on all my lifts. I could never have imagined this much strength increase! It is insane!!!

Bro it's great that your weights are increasing but do it slowly or you will most definitely fuck your shit up, especially since your taking winny. Move up slowly bro or you will reinjure that shoulder.

Originally posted by thate

Bro it's great that your weights are increasing but do it slowly or you will most definitely fuck your shit up, especially since your taking winny. Move up slowly bro or you will reinjure that shoulder.
    I was thinking about that yesterday while doing deads, I was doing more than usual and while I was lifting it with relative ease, I could feel some tightness in my back so I backed off a bit.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Great results bro. Are you taking anything to avoid Fina gyno or you're just taking your chances? Also, do you feel the thicker abs is caused due to some fat gain? I have seen people reach an extremely shredded six pack on fina/winny, hence why I find it odd that your waist is getting bigger.

I'm not using anything extra to prevent gyno, the winny should keep me from having any problems.

As far as the abs are concerned, I can't see any noticible gain in fat. They just seem to be pushed out a bit, I don't know if it is water or something else.

11/3/02

This week was kinda dissappointing. I knew I couldn't keep gaining at a rate of 8 pounds a week, but I was hoping it wouldn't stop. I only went up 2 pounds this week(up 18.5 total). I was down about 2 pounds earlier this week so I really gained about 4 pounds in the last 4 days. The strength gains have leveled off a bit. I hope that I will get one more big push out of this cycle, if I can make it to 25 pounds I will be happy....but I want 30. I need to average about 3 pounds for the next 4 weeks to get there.

No sides except for the insane night sweats. My sweat smells really funky now. I take my sheets off every morning and they smell like ass!!

11/4/02

It seems my post yesterday was a little hasty. I said I was disappointed that I only gained 2 pounds this past week, but I weighed this morning and I was up another 2.5

I'm up a total of 21 pounds in 22 days(192 to 213). I'm hoping to get to the 230 mark by the end of this cycle but I know the gains will probably slow down before I make it there. I hope not.

I've notice a little loss of definition in arms(inner part). The separation between bi's and tri's was clearly defined, now they just run together like one muscle. I may need to cut my cals back a little. My arms are up just a shade over 2 inches. Even though they are not as cut as before, they are more vascular, which seems strange to me. Alot of little veins are popping up on my bis and tris.

I've seen most of the gains in my traps, shoulders, arms, and quads. I am a little disappointed that my chest is not thickening up as much as I would like.

No sides to report, still sweatin like a murf!!

11/12/02

I've gone up 4 pounds in the last 8 days, but that is alot considering I dropped a couple of pounds for a few days last week. I hit the 213 mark and then fell down to 210.5 for 2 days and now I am back up to 217.

Strength is still going up but not at the exponential rate that it was in the first few weeks.

The only bad thing about gaining this much this fast is in the last week, people have started to ask if I'm using anything. Nobody's buying the "Creatine and lots of calories" bit, but I'm sticking to it.

Side effects: The night sweats are not as bad anymore. I have them about every other night now. Acne is becoming a problem. My back and shoulders are covered with little zits. They are even starting to pop up on the back of my neck.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow...for not wanting to gain weight...you sure are gaining alot!! Keep us updated latman...gonna post some post pics?

en1222 is offline Member
    Can't wait to do fina!!!!

Originally posted by majorpecs
    Wow...for not wanting to gain weight...you sure are gaining alot!! Keep us updated latman...gonna post some post pics?
    Yeah, I planned to just cut and try to stay the same weight while cutting to about 6%bf, but my appetite was out of control the first two weeks, and I was making such good gains that I turned it into a bulker. If I can gain 13 more pounds(230) in the next 3 weeks, I will drop my cals and up the cardio for the last 2 weeks of my Fina and then throw in some clen post cycle to see if I can't hold my weight around 225 and shed about 3-4%bf. 5 weeks ago I would have said this couldn't be done, but each day on Fina makes me believe more and more that you can do ANYTHING using this stuff.

I'll post some pics when I am finished with the cycle.

11/17/02

I've hit a wall. I lost 3 pounds this week. I am down to 215. I've been really down this week because the gains stopped and I just don't feel as hard as I have in the last few weeks. That part is probably just psychological. I just look smaller when I look in the mirror.

Hopefully this is just a slow down that will be followed by a big growth spurt. I am going to try to not think about it this week and just keep training hard and eating and see if I can't get back on track.

The night sweats are not as bad as they used to be, but the acne on my back and shoulders is still pretty bad. No other sides to report.

11/30/02

Well the gains have finally started to come around again, slowly but surely. It has been a little over a week since I upped the fina from 75mg to 112.5mg and I'm up to 223. The weight has just started to increase again, I was stuck at 216 for about a week. I have 3 weeks left on this cycle since I am extending it to 10 weeks.

I'm up 31 pounds in 7 weeks but I'm not happy. It seems like every time I hit a previous goal, I want 10 more pounds. When I started I wanted 20 pounds, then I got there and wanted 30, now I want 40....and I'm worried that when these next 3 weeks are up, I'm not going to be able to stop. I've already increased my dosage by 50% and added 3 more weeks, I don't know if I can quit. It has gotten into my head, everyone tells me that I've gotten big, but when I look at myself in the mirror I look the same as I did pre-cycle. I didn't have any problem coming off Test/Eq, if I would have known there was a chance of getting hooked on Fina, I would have never used it.

If you are considering using Fina in your next cycle, the results are amazing but you may find yourself in my position....I think I may be addicted.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Damn Latman, you're getting yourself ready for Mardigras or one of those Cancun trips where every hot chick in Europe goes for their summer vacation. Great gains...I've always been scared of fina because it was so hard on the liver and I heard it made your hair fall out in some cases so I don't know much about it exept it gets you as strong as a burnt orange longhorn. What did you bench 4 reps when you started and what do you bench 4 reps of now...just curious so I could gage it. Great avatar bro. Gotta tell your lady fans that the horn ain't the only thing long on this bull!

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Latman wheres those pics you were gonna post??

cosworth is offline New Member
    Sounds awesome Latman!! Your shootin each day? 7 days/week? Where are you shootin? you mixin it up?
    thanks and good luck!!!
    CR.
    South FLA

Well fellas, have I got a sad story to tell, and it is one that I have heard from others many times.

My cycle ended in the 3rd week of December and when I stopped the Fina, I was weighing in at 220....I was up to 225 at one point but lost a bit because I was not getting to eat as much as I had been. As of today I am weighing in 208. Why? you might ask......A WOMAN!! Dang it, it happens every time. I starting dating this girl in the middle of December and she messed me up bad. I haven't been eating like I should, working out like I should, sleeping like I should and in the last month my gains have steadily disappeared. I just got back into the gym full time this week for the first time in 3 weeks....so I hope that I can salvage some of those lost gains.

I ended up losing 17 pounds all total, but it could have been worse....and I'm sure I would have lost at least 7 or 8 anyway when I came off. I guess I shouldn't complain about it....I am still up 16 pounds from where I started, but it hurts to know what could have been.

Now for the kicker of the story....this girl is not just some girl that I randomly met....she has been one of my best friends for the last 2 years so things moved rather quickly once we started dating.....and she knows everything about my gear usage. She is not keen on the idea of me using and now I have to stay as natural as possible because I can't lie to her, she knows every time. If I start to make gains, she will get nosey and ask if I am juicing....so I have to take it slow for a while.

Mini Swol is offline New Member
    Do what you have to do. Working full time and going to school full time took me away from the gym but im glad to say im back in it like I used to be. Good luck. If it helps any, try getting your girl in the gym with you. Kinda push each other.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread pimp, thanks for the info. Post some b4 and after pics!

Thread Information