maximized is offline Junior Member

test/deca vs test/fina

Ive gotten such mixed comments. This is gonna give me a 100%. Also going to add winny to whatever cycle I pick. First cycle. I dont mind shootin every day. I know the results are similar from each. Sides, I dont know the differences. I know fina is hard hard hard on the liver. People say "fina is not a good drug for first timers". why is it better for people who have done other cycles? Id think if it was your first cycle that fina would be best because you dont have any damage or possible damage to your liver already where you may if you have done a few cycles. Someone who has experience in both please tell me what you think. I do have knowledge, so you dont have to talk on a newbie level. Ive been researching for 2 years now. Thanks for help

max

Captain Cave Man is offline New Member
    The big difference you need to figure out is what you want. Deca is a mass drug whereas Fina is more of a cutter. Both stack well with test. The reason folks say Fina is bad for first timers is many injections, it shuts natural test down about as hard as anything can, lots of sides and usually painful injections due to high BA content.

crazy man is offline Banned
    my thoughts are go TEST FINA YOU WILL LOOK AWESOME!!!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: test/deca vs test/fina

Originally posted by maximized
    Ive gotten such mixed comments. This is gonna give me a 100%. Also going to add winny to whatever cycle I pick. First cycle. I dont mind shootin every day. I know the results are similar from each. Sides, I dont know the differences. I know fina is hard hard hard on the liver. People say "fina is not a good drug for first timers". why is it better for people who have done other cycles? Id think if it was your first cycle that fina would be best because you dont have any damage or possible damage to your liver already where you may if you have done a few cycles. Someone who has experience in both please tell me what you think. I do have knowledge, so you dont have to talk on a newbie level. Ive been researching for 2 years now. Thanks for help

max
    Who told you fina is hepatoxic to the liver? It is not. If you have studies or something that shows it is I'd definitely like to see it. People say not to do fina for a first cycle because of the ED injections, pain of injections and it is a very strong androgen. If you have never done gear before, playing with some of the strongest gear around isn't the wisest move to gauge how well your body tolerates gear. Deca will bloat you more than fina, fina can be used for cutting or bulking but IMO deca can't even come close to paralleling fina in terms of effectiveness and quality gains.

Thread Information