Thread: fina/winny/t3

sweet is offline Associate Member

fina/winny/t3

I just started my second cycle today, this is how it looks.

weeks 1-8 Fina@75mg/day
    weeks 3-8 Winny@60mg/day
    weeks 1-8 t3@24mcg/day

Clomid 3 days after last shot.

Thoughts anyone? Has anyone run a cycle similar to this, what were your results like?

Thanks

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I cant help ya, but I plan on doing pretty much your exact cycle post the results please thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm in the begining of a similar cycle, allthough mine has test and EQ added to that.

I strongly advise that you include some test in their. If your looking to do no more than 8wks, go with prop at a minimum of 50mgED. Resaon for this is that test is what naturally occurs in your body, it will help keep sex drive up, and will only help in gains and solidifying the gains from the other AS

If it's your first time doing fina, I would go with 50mgED at least for the first 2wks so you can see how your body reacts to it. If things are great with no sides, then keep it at that level. If things are not quite what you expected and theirs no sides, then raise it up to 75.

I would go for no more than 50mg a day on the winny. You might think "whats 10mg gonna do" but with Fina(which is very hard on the kidneys) and T3 which is going to shut your thyroid down, it's best to limit your compounds to what works for less.

I strongly advise you look up Cycleons dosing strategy for T3 no matter what doses you plan on runnin. Just do a search, it's easy to locate.

Just remeber- The least amount of drugs that will render the optimal amount of gains. That is the trick to this business.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I just wrote all that and missed the part of your post about starting.

My advise on that is- If you plan on getting input to your cycle to avoid complications, and increase gains, try asking the questions before your start.

Hey Pheedno, thanks for the input. I did want to run some prop with my cycle as well but I couldn’t get my hands on any; believe me I looked for months. I have read Cycleons post on t3 dosing; I believe that to increase protein absorption, not to burn fat the dose was between 12.5mcg and 25mcg.

Thanks again I’ll take your advice on the winstrol .

Sweet

And Andy, I will keep you posted.

Thread Information