Thread: T3 Question

imnice is offline New Member

T3 Question

I HAVE SOME LEFTOVER T3 , AND IM ON A WINNY ONLY CYCLE WITH SOME CLEN AND REAL EPHEDRINE, I ONLY HAVE A LITTLE T3 LEFT , BUT I DONT WANT TO WASTE IT. I READ SOME WHERE THAT YOU YOU CAN TAKE 12.5 MCG (HALF A PILL) TO HELP AID IN SOME FAT LOSS WITHOUT STACKING IT, 12.5 STRAIGHT THROUGH THE REST OF THE BATCH , MAYBE 12-15 PILLS. IM ON WEEK 3 OF CYCLE , SHOULD I THROW IT IN. OH YEAH PLUS I TOOK A A FEW SHOTS OF PRIMOBOLAN I
    HAD LEFT ABOUT 500MGS ALL GONE THOUGH.
    PLEACE HELP GUYS
    THANX

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    T3 is pretty cheap, why not pick up some more and use a full cycle of it with your next AS cycle?

While 12.5mcg's might render some positive fat loss. At that little of a constant dosage, I don't think it would be worth stressing the thyroid for. Most run 25-50mcg's for a fat loss aid while on and another thing to consider is your only taking winny which is not an incredibly strong steroid so muscle gain might be non-existant.

I would save it untill I picked up more, but thats me.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    12.5mcg doses are used to enhance protein synthesis and increase your results from steroids . Those doses are not really for fat loss.

-SF

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    12.5mcg doses are used to enhance <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis and increase your results from steroids . Those doses are not really for fat loss.

-SF
    I could see 12.5mcg's to be effective in nutrient absorbtion if he was doing a complete cycle witha Test base paired with and anabolic , but with winny alone, 12.5mcg's I think to be a waste.

Thread Information