dbol-thai is offline Junior Member

first injection of sustenon350

hello guys

i will begin my second cycle
    and i want to know what dosage a should take for the first injection of my life of sustenon350 for pvl.i want to know how my body will react with this shit.well, at what dosage should i begin for the first injection in my ass?

G-S Guest
    Are you joking? Haven't you done any research in this area? If not, you are not ready to be injecting ANYTHING into your ass.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Are you joking? Haven't you done any research in this area? If not, you are not ready to be injecting ANYTHING into your ass.
    My thoughts exactly!

hey guys

its not my first cycle and a know what dosage is right for have great result but i would like to know if 100mg for the first injection is right for see how my body will react to sustenon

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How old are you?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    IF it's your second cycle you should know who you will react. test is test, 350mg/ml per ml run 2mls/week 1mls mon and 1 ml thrus, however only injection this often is not ideal for sus.

Decoder is offline Banned
    wow... word GS.

G-S Guest
    Actually, research was done by Basskiller on the effects of SUST, and he thinks (so do I) that to really make it effective, you have to inject EOD.

my first cycle was just dbol it s the reason why i would like to know if I react like the dbol.ad for a first cycle of sus 500mg/week its ok

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    bro...u need to read up mosre seriously...don;t make the same mistakes that i made a couple years ago..listen to what they have to say

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with everyone else on this one. More research is definetly required. Sustanon 350 is 350mg. How can you only take 100mg of it? Doesn't even make sense. You would need to inject like less then half a cc (ml).

You need to seriously think about this stuff man, a Dianabol only cycle also tells us you were not very well informed about this. Your age is also possibly a factor here. Please give us your info, details are needed for more help.

Thread Information