crazy man is offline Banned

alright here it is the "bomb cycle" whatcha think

FIRST THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP..

test 900mgs week 1 to 10
    abombs 50 to 100mgs aday weeks 1 to 4
    fina, 80mgs eod weeks 4 to 10.
    clomid after
    provion all the way through. sound good???

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cycle experience? Stats?

past cycles test, eq and dbol , i am 5'10 167 t0 160 pretty cut

What were your test doses on the past cycle?

I would say 900mg is overkill and 100mg abombs are overkill.

I would run something along these lines
    Wks1-10 600mg Enan
    Wks6-12 75mgEOD(maybe start at 50mg to see how you react.)
    Wks1-4 50mg abombs

Provirons good. Clomid start 3 days after last fina inject.

my last test does were around 500 to 600

Decoder is offline Banned
    test 900mgs week 1 to 10 <-- HAAH WTF have you ever done a 900mg of test before? i took 900mg in my leg once, it locked up for a week. Start off at 400 and if you really want to go that high at least pyramid up through the 10 weeks, you WILL Get better results pyramiding that test up. Starting at 900mgs a week isnt too bright.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-24-2003 at 02:14 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with decoder and pheedno. especially cut down on the abombs. 100mg is waaay overkill. at 5 10 and 160 you should get some more gains naturally as well. just my .02

Originally posted by crazy man
    my last test does were around 500 to 600
    Well, I wouldn't go from 500 to 900

If it were me, i would go up in hundreds. If you did 500 last time, do 600 this time. If your did 600 last time, then go for 700.

Reason being, everyone has limits to the effectiveness of Test. I know a few members on here that don't find any better gains off more than 500mg. I know a couple others that have found 1000mg are their prime doses for optimal gains. If these guys go over that, it doesn't bring better gains, but ut does increase sides.

So I would say check it at 600mg this time, see how your gains are and upp it next time aorund. No reason to do 900mg if you'll get the same results with 600mg. You just have to find where your cut off mark is for effectiveness. It might be 600, it might be a gram.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no flame but this isn't even close to the bomb cycle. personally i don't even like the cycle i layed out for you but if your goiing to run it run it either pheedno's way or my way..only difference between the two is the length of fina...Madmax..

1. drop the a-bombs to 50mg
    2. 600mg of test is enough..
    3. fina should be shot ed
    4. more is not always better
    5. i'd run the fina till week 13..that way when your done you can start taking your clomid...

test 600mg (1-10)
    bomb 50mg (1-4)
    fina 75mg ed (6-13) or (7-13)
    clomid post cycle

no flame well it sounded like one.. i just think that cycle should do me good, i am shooting for 25lbs with clean diet and lots of rest.. also too all the guys that helped thanks you guys rock... flame or no flame we should all try to stay positive with each other no matter what...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    no flame but this isn't even close to the bomb cycle. personally i don't even like the cycle i layed out for you but if your goiing to run it run it either pheedno's way or my way..only difference between the two is the length of fina...Madmax..

1. drop the a-bombs to 50mg
    2. 600mg of test is enough..
    3. fina should be shot ed
    4. more is not always better
    5. i'd run the fina till week 13..that way when your done you can start taking your clomid...

test 600mg (1-10)
    bomb 50mg (1-4)
    fina 75mg ed (6-13) or (7-13)
    clomid post cycle
    I think this is good IMO. Also with that much gear I would make sure to have some anti e's around.

Pain

thanks bro... i am hoping to blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My view on Test is more is sometimes better.. All depends on the user... I always used the standard 400mg to 500mg for each cycle and this last time went up to 3 amps a week with ICN's and they are always overfilled so it was close to 900mg a week...

I never felt better on a cycle, but this wasn't my first or second cycle more like my 6th or 7th...

Anyway point is if you got great gains off of 500mg last time maybe you don't really need 900mg of test yet... But you know you body better then the rest of us...

Your cycle looks very close to the next bulking stack I'm gonna run... Same dose of Drol and Test will be 1000mg for me... Will be adding Winny and Fina at the end of mine...

Good luck...

i am using icn's are they nice???

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a lot of gear to me. I'll bump the advice above, lower the amount of test. I'll bet you'll make good gains on 600 test a week, but I'm not you Definitely lower the a-bombs. I like the advice given already

Platinum

i am using icn's are they nice???

They are the best Test you can Buy IMO... I love them

wow i didn't know that, what do they go for $$$ just wondering if i am getting a deal

One more thing I wanted to add...

I saw no increase in side effects what so ever going from 500mg of test a week to 900mg when I ran my last cycle... Honestly it felt like the perfect dose... never felt better...

I did run Proviron at 50mg a day starting at week 3 throughout the rest of the cycle and that probably keep the water retention in check from all the extra test...

I will say the difference in gains from 500mg to 900mg plus is like night and day... You will see a difference.. No doubt about it...

wow i didn't know that, what do they go for $$$ just wondering if i am getting a deal

All depends on your source... I've gotten them for $3 an amp in bulk... Average is more like $7 an amp overseas...

nice i pay like 8

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I know I'm jumping in here alittle late, but why not stick to the test qnd eq cycle you did on your last cycle and just add the fina. I don't know how long you ran you pervious cycle, but try going 12-15 on this one. Run you your fins 3 weeks passed you eq. You could add some prop with the fina the last 3 weeks, if you don't want to use prop then run your test 1 week passed your eq. JMO

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no flame well it sounded like one.. i just think that cycle should do me good, i am shooting for 25lbs with clean diet and lots of rest.. also too all the guys that helped thanks you guys rock... flame or no flame we should all try to stay positive with each other no matter what...

bro..i said at the beggining of my post it wasn't a flame..if it was a flame i would have said it was the shitiest cycle i have ever seen..(which it isn't)...i'm being honest with you...i was bieng positive and telling you what i thought..read all my post's i don't flame unless it is a blatently stupid post...i try to help out as many people as i can..maybe i am to blunt with my opinion..but having you say that it's the "BOMB" cylcle when there was obvious mistakes in it... is kind of a cocky statement to make....the advice i gave you was and still is right on the money..if i offeneded you i appolagize...but it still wasn't a flame bro...every one knows i'm one of the good guy's on this board...i guess you took it the wrong way..again sorry if you took it as a flame...later bro..Madmax.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    crazy man,
    Please don't take this the wrong way but I am concerned as to why after at least two cycles you are 5'10 and 160 lbs. You want to put on 25lbs but I am assuming you didn't keep that on the other two cycles unless you started at 110lbs (which is possible I don't know your frame). I want to make sure you have put the proper time and research into post cycle recovery and fine tuning your diet and training. I have no problem with higher dosages of test but if you are having trouble keeping the gains (and again I am not sure if you are) then it really isn't going to matter what dose you use.

pittbull7 is offline New Member

blood checked

bro just the stress on your liver alone with the a50@100mg would warrant a liver profile add that to all the test AND tren (even if it is not run at the same time) too much bro.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    nah 2cc's of T400 would never hurt!! if you really wana get big i'd say do 3 cc's at 1200mgs damn you'd be a freak!! lol ( if you could live with the pain of being crippled for 10 weeks)

Re: blood checked

Originally posted by pittbull7
    bro just the stress on your liver alone with the a50@100mg would warrant a liver profile add that to all the test AND tren (even if it is not run at the same time) too much bro.

Tren is much harder on your kidneys more so then your liver... And Test is not all that harmful IMO... I always feel like I'm 18 again on test and with Blood work after a Test cycle livers values were always in good shape for me...

The A-Bombs however are a dangerous drug to use for more then 3 or 4 weeks at that dose...

Thread Information