Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

ever use the whizzinator?

I have a job that has random tests for steroids . I wanted to know from first hand users.

Have you used this if so where did you get it from?
    Did you pass a steroid test or was it just a normal 5 or 10 panel test?

I know that my job takes a urine test and they make you sign a paper stating that there testing for steroids. Im guessing that they take your testosterone levels and if there out of range then they refer you to a doc and draw blood.

Thanks Guys

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    yes i have it works.

ha just make sure you get the rite color.

Micki is offline Associate Member

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Micki; 03-22-2018 at 06:49 PM.

you can get them at local head shops. It will cost you 70$ or so probably. its worth it though, and you need synthetic urine.

JimInAK is offline Member
    I have TWO "urinators"... because I work in a safety sensitive industry and like to be prepared.

Get the synthetic urine vials and tape one to the discharge hose of the urinator. That way you won't soil your water bag... you can keep it filled with pure distilled water, not premixed... you dump the vial of urine concentrate in first and then let the water loose on top of that... wah la... clean test, no problem.

I have to wear Nomex, so packing a urinator which is attached to my shorts is not a problem. It's just like steel toed boots and safety glasses... required gear for those of us who want to protect their privacy.

PS - Employers also do saliva swabs, which are much more difficult to beat. However, I have no problem with my employer testing me for current intoxication, which is how the saliva testing works, as your saliva indicates what is actually in your blood stream. I actually support that concept because I don't want any drunken or high fool doing stupid shit that can kill me.

However, when they want to know what I'm doing in the privacy of my own home, that's when I draw the line. And employers that are oppressive with their testing policies will not receive my best work product... I can be just as dumb as the job requires.

; )

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Cool.

I am going to buy one and keep it in my truck. I get notified the night before that i gotta go and piss in the morning. I was just worried that the test levels might come back funny but i guess the more i think about it there not looking for low or medium levels there just checking to make sure its not off the charts high. I normally have plenty of time to set up before i go to take the test. When i get there ill just tell them that i gotta piss so they can let me go first so it wont have time to cool off and less time im just sitting in the room waiting.

Any other success story's welcome. Also Please let me know which ones to stay away from as well as which ones work great.

Thanks Fellas
    Last edited by Mr Tick; 03-30-2011 at 12:34 PM.

JimInAK is offline Member
    Most piss testing outfits have set procedures and if you try to circumvent those procedures by telling them that you need to piss NOW, you may subject yourself to more scrutiny.

If you have a urinator , whizzinator, or whatever, the devise is designed to hold your temperature for several hours. If you're being deceptive, such as providing a substitute, it's not good policy to break from the herd.

Pretend to be a good sheeple and be solidly prepared... that's my suggestion for your situation if you want to play to win. I've done so on offshore platforms, on the North Slope and working throughout industrial complexes all over the nation.

The company that you work for most likely doesn't care, they just want to make money and have the fewest possible problems. If you want their money, the best way to get it is to go with the flow or at least give the appearance of doing so.

The testing companies hire low paid, basic morons to bottle your piss, but they have their procedures. Keep your head down, be pleasant and fit in to assure your maximum chance for success.

Thread Information