FlipB is offline New Member

post cycle question?

I wanted to get everything cleared up before I start my cycle, which will consist of 300mg deca for 10 weeks and 400mg test enan for 10 weeks. I am worried about my natty test levels post cycle, and have heard nolva wouldn't be good to take for gyno when on deca. Basically I want to get my natty test back as effectively as possible, what kind of anti-e regimine would be best while on and off?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gyno with deca is relatively rare but still worth mentioning, however with such a low dose id say your chance of getting it is probably around 1/30, but the answers to your questions: no, nolva is no good for deca gyno (bromo i believe is the best solution), adex will not work either...so best regimen is bromo (but i think this is infinately uncessary, 1.) because its a low dose 2.) because its not the most common condition) to combat the gyno, and at least 4 weeks of clomid therapy post cycle (test is highly androgenic and will shut you down nice, as is/does nandrolone )...good luck

What about hcg , I've heard that it is good during the cycle to help your test levels out, or should I even bother with it? I'm worried about losing some of my test levels for 2+ monthes or forever, is this worth worrying about?

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    What about clomid, i have also heard Hcg will bring up your test levels

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    HCG will bring up your test levels temporarily and increases the size of the testes. i suggest you start taking hcg the week before you start your clomid. clomid will return your htpa to normal.

solid-d is offline Member
    Doesnt Novla work better then Clomid on bring back natural test levels post cycle>?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    there's a lot of debate on this and someone posted a very good article on the subject a few days ago - can't find it though - try searching.

i'd take both to be on the safe side.

and by the way, hcg can increase your chances of gyno so make sure you take nolva while on hcg

Ok, so what would be a good program during and off cycle? Assuming the normal clomid 300,100, 50 program.

Well, I read up in the archives and I'm even more confused. I've concluded that i shouldn't worry about HCG while on, but now post cycle. I've read a few schools of thought and each side seems to have good points.

school 1:
    Week 3: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily

Week 4: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily

Week 5: 2500IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily

Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex daily

Week 7: 20mg Nolvadex daily

Week 8: 20mg Nolvadex daily

School 2:
    week 3: clomid 300mg first day

days 2-11: 100mg Clomid ed

days 12-21:clomid 50md ed

School 3:
    Week 3: 5000IU HCG total+ 50 mg clomid daily

Week 4: 5000IU HCG total+50 mg clomid daily

Week 5: 2500IU HCG total+50 mg clomid daily

Week 6: 50mg clomid daily

Week 7: 50mg Clomid daily

Week 8: 50 mg clomid daily

Plus there are even more theories than that, I am simply looking to regain natural test levels as quickly as possible and lose as little sexual side effects as possible during recovery. THANKS!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doing HCG without AAS in your system is foolish in my opinion regardless of what Bill Llewllyn says. Personally I doubt you will need it unless you see significant testicular atrophy. Then use it for the two weeks after your last deca shot then move to clomid. If you don't notice significant atrophy I would just use clomid post cycle.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Doing HCG without AAS in your system is foolish in my opinion regardless of what Bill Llewllyn says. Personally I doubt you will need it unless you see significant testicular atrophy. Then use it for the two weeks after your last deca shot then move to clomid. If you don't notice significant atrophy I would just use clomid post cycle.
    'my nigga' -denzel,

verbatim of what i would have wanted to say...

Thread Information