BIG-G is offline Banned

dbol, winny cycle !

Why so much critics? Besides the liver (spare in frig). These 2 agents should put weight on ina more lean less bloat look due to the winny acting with the dbol . Corrrect? Test will be added when Q.V. calls me with there blowout prices. Prob a 50ml of prop and 50ml of cyp. SO,,NOW,, time for u guys to critic this...50mg winny split in 2, (25&25)one in mornin and aft.,, and about 6 d's to start spaced out, then 8-10. Then im all out and i get a-bombs and test with a Q.V. hookup. RESPECTFULLY WAITING,,, BIG-G

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If I were going to do 2 orals, I would have them spaced at least 5 wks apart. You start swallowing two orals at the same time, your going to be walking around with yellow skin and eyes to go along with your gastrointestinal pains.

Wks1-4 50mg dbol ED
    Wks1-10 400mg cyp
    Wks9-13 50mg winny ED

I personally would'nt even run that. If your looking to bulk then bulk, if your looking to cut then cut.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Simple question (besides liver, spare in frig) Why wouldnt the stack of 50mg winny and 30-40mg dbol be a good one?? Dbols run out, test comes in. Please critic this bro's !!!!!!!!!!!!! G

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well the liver thing is kinda rough (even if there's a spare in the fridge) and there are better ways to go about it. Why are you so set on taking them both together?

xxxl83

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I think there are much better cycles that can be done but I guess the winny will help keep the Dbol water down so you will get some guality gains not just blow up like a water ballon. Also can I ask why you are spliting the winny? Are the winny's oral or are you drinking?

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    stick with pheedno's idea...two orals at once isn't healthy...Madmax..

Thread Information