Nico is offline Associate Member

My shoulder is killing me!!!

Hello bros,
    Two days ago i took a shoulder injection of test enanthate250 QV, 1cc.
    Yesterday my shoulder was hurting bad and it was swollen. Today the pain is just unbarable. My shoulder is swollen and so is my bicep. The skin is red and i am praying to Got that it isnt infected. Now, I have been doing glute injections with this test and it always left my ass sore. I was such an idiot to think that I would be able to shoot my shoulder and suck up the pain. The pain is just too much and It kept me out of the gym yesterday and today.
    Has anyone ever had something like this happen to them and what did you do. Im thinking if the swelling doesnt go down in a day or two i am going to the doc.
    Man, QV test hurts sooo much and I am using the 10 cc bottles. Leaves me sore just like sust did!

dansteelman is offline Member
    I grab a thermacare heating wrap and put it on over night. ALWAYS does the trick for me.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    advil will help .its nothin to worry about bro ive had hits that hurt bead up to a week .i highly doubt its infected .i guess its some qv batches that hurt ive used the enenthate jugs and had np my freind and now upu suffer from it .i remeber back in the day when ttokyo firts was introduced i had a bad batch so i thought cyp no bigdeal ,so i took 2 ccs in the delt bro !!!!there is no pain like it !!!i was crippled for a week min !!!advils like crazy ,some flu like symtoms ,but had to stay out the gym for like 4 days .i had no range of motion in it .

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i've been bedridden from sustanon - 2 cc's in the quad. that was possibly the worst pain/flu i've ever had. of course- it was chinaman's sust, so thats basically my own fault. dont worry about it bro- just stick to your ass and quads- your body will get used to the test in no time.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    i've been bedridden from sustanon- 2 cc's in the quad. that was possibly the worst pain/flu i've ever had. of course- it was chinaman's sust, so thats basically my own fault. dont worry about it bro- just stick to your ass and quads- your body will get used to the test in no time.
    Haha as if sust itself isnt bad enough. Chinamans must be like being hit by a truck...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I must be lucky or have a love for the pain Because I've done 3cc's delt shots.. Sometimes with Sustanon sometimes with Vet gear and never had to miss a day in the gym from it.... Only once was the pain so bad I had a hard time sleeping... It does hurt if I press where i injected, but I guess I kind of like the pain...

Alot of times it's how you do the shot itself more then what you're injecting....

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg of Vioxx and Ice bro

Nico is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros

Thread Information