Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    HEAVYDUTY is offline New Member

Unhappy please help me any mods or experts!

MY QUESTION IS: THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE, IM GOING TO TAKE 25MG OF RUSSIAN BOL A DAY, AND OMNADREN AT 500MG A WEEK. OK WHEN SHOULD I START CLOMID, I HAVE 28 CLOMIDS, SO SHOULD I START 50MG EVERY DAY FOR 4 WEEKS, RIGHT AFTER LAST INJECTION, OR SHOULD I WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS AFTER LAST INJECTION. I NEED A RIGHT ANSWER ON THIS I HAVE BEEN GETING CONFLICTING INFORMATION. ALSO IS LIV 52 THE BEST TO USE FOR THE DBOL , HOW MANY A DAY OF LIV 52 DO I TAKE A DAY? THANKS EVERYBODY

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im not an expert by any means, but i know the exact answer to this, you should wait 3-4 weeks after your last shot, omna is now made identical to sust using the same esters as sust, so you'll want to start clomid thearpy 3-4 weeks after last sust injection, and i use silymarin for liver detox...but i hear liv52 is good...

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would wait 3 weeks after the shot and as for Liv-52 i just do not know but would be interested to find out...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont know liv52 but i would use milk thistle, and cranberry extract myself, ala is good to, i think u usa guys go on about tylers liver detox being one of the best. As for the timing personally i would wait about best of part of 2 probably 3 weeks max before starting clomid

peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    I still haven't figured out where to get Tyler's. From what i've seen it's mostly Milk Thistle and Dandelion anyway. I use Milk Thistle. I buy it from AllSportsNutrition - I take 2 of those puppies a day.

The ideal post-cycle regimen is to bump HCG at 5000 i.u. for 2 weeks and then 2500 i.u. for a third starting 3 weeks after your last shot of Omnadren . Take 20 mg a day of Nolvadex starting with the HCG and continuing for 3 more weeks past it - for a total of 6 weeks, or 40 days whichever.

Clomid of course is usually used instead of Nolvadex. They do the same thing but most people think of clomid for post-cycle recovery rather than Nolvadex. But you can use either.

If you don't have 6 weeks worth of clomid start it when you finish the HCG but run it for 3 weeks minumum at no less than 100mg / day. 28 clomids isn't enough unless they're 100 mgs. I don't think i've ever seen a 100 mg clomid though. Most of them are 25 or 50 I think. Even if yours are 50s that's not enough. If you have to buy more you're better off with Nolvadex - it's cheaper and stronger and does the exact same damn thing that clomid does.

Stick the HCG in bumps of either 1000 i.u. 5 times a week or 500 i.u. five times a week. Keep it in the fridge after you open it.
    Last edited by hammerhead; 01-25-2003 at 12:29 PM.

Thread Information