kites is offline Junior Member

INteresting tidbit for those who have gfriends + R on DNP

I have a girl friend and exactly the same day I started DNP crystal she began to get hives. At first I had no clue, we washed sheets clothes, changed detergent everything, and then she got a shot of an antihistamine and bamm it hit me. The dnp was affecting her. i dont cum in her but I do sweat bullets in bed so im thinking this is the reason shes breaking out. Sucks for her, she still scratching her head on the cause of them. I might tell her in a while when I stop my cycle and have an eight pack.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Thats pathetic man. Lay off her! DNP makes your cum yellow.
    God knows what man, but thats some dangerous shit. Its a raticide for christ sake and youre having sex?
    WAIT im sure youre not doing more than 1 month for a cycle.
    Good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If she is having an allergic reaction due to something you are taking you have an obligation to either tell her, stop using the substance, or stop coming in contact with her. Risking your own health is one thing but risking someone elses without so much as letting them know is wrong in my opinion.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I strongly agree with Rickson. You have a social responsibility.

sd11 is offline Banned
    I'm with Rickson and Sigmund that's a pretty shitty thing to do, your obligated to tell her.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Dude that is fucked up. I don't mean to flame, but you must not care about this girl very much. Tell her what's up or stop DNP and wait for it to leave your system before you have sex again.

kites is offline Junior Member
    Ok I agree with you guyus, but Im using a condom and the only things that comes in contact with her is my sweat, so I should advise everybody I come into contact with. Besides it has gone away. Thanks for the advice. Flames are accepted and thats how we grow (yes, in a different way) right?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I doubt - or should I say "hope" - you don't sweat on everyone you meet the way you sweat on your girlfriend in bed...especially if you are "sweating bullets."

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    hell i wont even let my girl snuggle with me now im so freaking hot and sweating bullets on 400mgs of DNp crystal..

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    shit man thats a bit fucked up, you do know DNP is partly made from TNT dont ya? not very safe stuff to begin with....

Thread Information