dave1031 is offline New Member

cycle progress ????'s

Just started 7th week of 400/mg QV EQ, 400/mg QV cyp, .5 mg arimidex ed, nolv 20mgs ed and have not gained but 3-5 lbs. Stats are 5'11, 232 lbs, 15% bf, 3rd cycle. Strength has increased some and I realize after many readings some people have less gaines while doing anti-e's. My diet is strict and workouts are heavy and high intensity. Doing cardio 3 times a week also.

I'm looking lean and more cut but weight gain is minimum. My question is... should I keep going as planned and discount lack of weight gain due to cardio and anti-e's. I plan on starting winny next week through wk 13.

thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The anti-e's will not hinder your gains and if they were too it wouldn't be much. The cyp should have kicked in by now but the eq should be kicking in now or soon. Are you sure the gear is legit? Are you eatting enough, getting enough rest, training.

I ran the QV Cyp and by the 7th week I was up 18lbs or so and ran nolva at 20mg ED.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should be up more then 3-5lbs.
    It could be a # of things like Mud said. Maybe your over training?
    How many cals & protein are u taking in per day?

I'm trying for 250-300 grms of protein a day. Atleast two sources from whole food and the rest from myoplex shakes. Diet looks something like this:

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal
    1 myoplex shake

10am 1 protein bar

lunch: 1 piece of chicken or fish
    1 cup of beans

workout 1 post workout myoplex shake
    glutamine

dinner: baked chicken or fish
    vegies

This isn't a lot, I realise, but god blessed me with the slowest metabolism and last time I cycled and gained 18lbs I ate tons but got bodyfat waaay up.

Gear is legit.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    imho, anti-e's might be the prob, nolva is not required, all u need if u really want anti-e's is just arimidex , and not .5 mg, i would say more like .25 mg, u pto u, its ur body ! but nolva and arimidex togetehr is not nesccessary, arimidex decreases estrogen and nolva just blocks estrogen receptors ! so i would just opt for arimidex, but on my cycles, i never run anti-es, i honestly belive they hinder ur gains cause they block estrogen! if my nipples start to burn, which they havent, i take .5 mg arimidex and 20 mg nolva, cause nolva by itself only block estrogen, then when u come off, gyno is back, arimidex will decrease estrogen and nolva will block, i would stay on for 10 days, by then it is totally extinguished. i would save ur nolva and use it alongside clomid post cycle!

REMEMBER PEOPLE ! THIS IS SIMPLY AND OPINION !

regards and sorry to hear u havent gained much on ur cycle !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    also u might not be eating enough food bro !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He's not eating enough..... Protein alone should be up around 460 grams if not a little higher. You should shoot for 4500 - 5000 cals a day. Also this is your 3rd cycle what did you run in the others? That could be the problem too..... You may have to run the test at a higher mg.

last cycle was light but yielded large gaines. Sust 250, deca 300, per week for 9 weeks, with winny wks 8-12. Again, much of the gaines were in bodyfat and water weight...I believe. But I stopped last cycle and only lost 5lbs. I waited 13 weeks and started this cycle and upped the doses.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    EAT!!! thats barely enough cals to keep you at maintence levels...remember you need to eat more cals a day than burned to gain weight (fat or muscle). You need about 3 more meals added with real food...drop the bar for a meal, and add a couple of chicken breasts and some brown rice. And where are the carbs...how do you have energy to train? Your probably catabolic by the time you get to sleep and dont do anything but eat away muscle...you need to seriously rethink your diet if you want to gain weight. IMO...not a flame i just feel like the gear is going to waste!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you still need to eat if you want to lean out also...just keep it clean and you wont pack on fat...and keep muscle if not gain alot more.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    You gotta eat more bro, even if you are trying to eat clean, you won't see much mass unless you get your eating kicked into high gear...then you will blow up......good luck, and get ready to start hating to eat.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle progress ????'s-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

The sad reality is I think I knew the answer before posting. I guess having to be reminded of the obvious is needed sometimes. Thanks for feed back!

jobedog is offline Junior Member
    I did the same exact cycle bro except 600mg/wk of test with the same results! I know my gear was legit, got all the side affects weve all grown to love, gained some good stregnth but only gained about 7 - 8 total pounds. I even ran the eq. 11 wks and test 14wks. with post clomid therapy, I used to run TTokyo brand wich I think is comparable to QV and loved it. I also ran QV deca and liked it, I did find that there were a lot of QV EQ. fakes around and researched the differences( mine was real)but you should check yours, I think I might still have the pics of the fakes too. I don't know about this, it bums me out on gear, my next try will be human grade

Thread Information