hooray is offline Junior Member

need help on cycle

I would like to use :test prop, test enanthate and EQ or test prop, sustanon and EQ but I dont know how to stack them and which one of both cycle is the better to get mass.

thx

sd11 is offline Banned
    Do some research, put up a cycle, include your age, weight, aas experience, and I'm sure you'll get some help.

I did a research and thats why im using those AAs for my next cycle.
    Im 22 5'7 160 lbs and its my second cycle, first one was dbol -deca
    and i would like to try some test. So i know that i can stack prop with enant with some EQ but is it better if i switch the enanthate for the sustanon .

week 1-4 150mg EOD prop
    week 1-8 350mg/week enant
    week 1-8 EQ 250mg/week

or

week1-4 prop 150mgEOD
    week1-8 sustanon 440mg/week
    week1-8 EQ 250mg/week

G-S Guest
    You need to research more, my friend. Personally, at your size now, after allready doing one cycle, I'd focus on my training and diet a little more. You're still young. Take advantage of your natural levels, and get to atleast 180 on your own. It can be done.

I already done my cutting cycle and i lost 10 pounds. thats why im at 160. My trainning is good and diet too. Im always eating and take 2 shakes a day. I did not gain a lot while my first cycle because my body didnt react with the dbol so i was just on deca .

somebody would like to tell me his advice on that:
    week 1-4 150mg EOD prop
    week 1-8 350mg/week enant
    week 1-8 EQ 250mg/week

or

week1-4 prop 150mgEOD
    week1-8 sustanon 440mg/week
    week1-8 EQ 250mg/week

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    forget the prop. go for either sustanon and eq or enanthate and eq. sutanon 500 mg a week and up the eq to 500mg a week I don't think you will get anything out of 250. I personally like enanthate better than sust. I get better results but my partner prefers sustanon you'll just have to see what works best for you. good luck. You should get a good 20 lbs. if this is your first time using sustanon enjoy it.

sd11 is offline Banned
    I'm with Gettin Stupid on this one....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i got a different plan for you..if you were to run the prop i would run it the for the first four weeks to kick start your cycle... the sust has prop in it..you could always shoot the sust on mon/fri and shoot prop on wens all the way through...Madmax..

sust 500mg (1-10) shoot mon/wens/fri to maximze prop
    eq 400mg (1-10) - best results on eq is at 12 weeks
    winny 50mg (8-13) - shoot ed..

clomid and nolvadex on hand..

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by hooray
    I already done my cutting cycle and i lost 10 pounds. thats why im at 160. My trainning is good and diet too. Im always eating and take 2 shakes a day. I did not gain a lot while my first cycle because my body didnt react with the dbol so i was just on deca.
    Okay, so you did weigh 170. And, your goal is mass. So, NO, your training and your diet aren't in order. You need to train less, lift heavier, and eat 3x's what you are now. That's how you build mass. You can take all the gear in the world, and it's just gonna go bye bye.

G-S Guest
    BTW- how did you already do your cutting cycle when your first cycle was DECA /DBOL , and the questions you are asking here are for your 2nd cycle...

no, i got aroud 10 pounds with deca but i lost 10 pounds of water and fat after that cycle.

I train each muscle once a week with 12 reps of 6. I eat a least 300g of protein each day. I know that my english is not good as i want and i got some difficulties to exprime my self correctly but i only plan my next cycle and i just want to be sure of what im gonna do.

Is there enought of prop in the sustanon to get a good kick start?
    Winny is not available for me. Thx madmax, i think thats what im gonna do : sustanon monday and friday and prop wend but how much of prop for the wendsday shoot?
    Last edited by hooray; 01-25-2003 at 07:43 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    so what are you going to use..after i know what you have money for i can write it up for you...Madmax..

I read this: shoot once a week the prop is a waste.
    So im better to go with that:1-4 prop
    1-10 enan
    1-10 EQ

Thread Information