escalade is offline Junior Member

After cycle problems

I have recently finished a 10 week cycle of test e 250mg a week / Deca 200mg a week/ and dbol 35mg weeks 1-4 and weeks 10-13 I took 100mg eod winstrol . I've already completed clomid therapy, but the thing is i feel like my test levels are below normal now. I am feeling very weak and there are lobido problems with the sex drive. A number of people suggested taking a lower form of test to reinstate my own test levels so i have 600mgs of propinate and i was thinking of taking 150mgs the first 2 weeks then 100 the next week then 50mg. the last two. Please help if there is any suggestions

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would just keep doin clomid until your nuts and your sex drive come back. I wouldn't take more test because you're really just putting the problem on the backburner and when you stop taking it you will be back where you are now.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What did your clomid therapy pattern look like? Some people need to run it longer/at higher doses than others. I know one guy who runs 300mg/day for 1 week and hes fully recovered whereas other people need to run it for a month to recover.

G-S Guest
    Word.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Regardless of what you did or didn't do with your clomid - we'll figure that out for future cycles - you still need to do something now to get yourself back up.

Go get some HCG and do it for 3 weeks followed by another 3 weeks of clomid (or nolvadex ). Run HCG at 5000 i.u. per week split into 5 shots for 2 weeks and then 2500 i.u. in 5 shots for the third week.

Don't take propionate now. HCG is the best thing to take if you want a quick bump of testosterone anyway. That'll give you the extra test you want and at the same time bring your balls back up to normal size too.

You're probably alot like me. Clomid alone won't cut it. I have to have some HCG in there to get my nuts awake before the clomid (i use nolvadex instead) does me any good.

Before I can recommend what you should do next time I need to know when / how much clomid did you take this time?

escalade is offline Junior Member
    i took 300mg the first day then the next i took 150mg/day for 1 week then 100mg/day for the next week then the last week i took 50mg/day

hammerhead is offline Member
    That's close enough to the typical dose. Most people just stick to 100mg/day after the first day of 300.

You obviously need HCG at the end of your cycles. I do too. You'll do yourself a huge favor by getting some from now on - starting now.

In the future put 3 weeks of HCG like I outlined on the end of your cycle - starting the week you expect the juice to clear your system or the week before that - followed by the 3-week clomid thing. Doing clomid during the HCG is not a bad idea although not required. And Nolva at 20mg/day will chieve what clomid at 150mg/day does for half the price.

Thread Information