chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

next cycle input appreciated

Hey guys. I'm currently in the process of putting together my next cycle. Start time will likely be mid Feb or early Mar. Goal is for primarily a LBM gain, as I hate not being lean. Ideally I would like to keep 10 lbs after all is said and done. I think this should be attainable. This would be my third cycle, the previous two were 6 weeks( cut short due to injury ) and 8 weeks. Both test e cycles with dosages of about 400mg/week.

This upcoming cycle I will be breaking some new ground and trying some new stuff.

What I will have in my stash to work with:
    eq, dbol , winstrol , test e, nolva, clomid.

Heres what I thought I could do:
    weeks 1-10 eq@400-600mg
    weeks 1-4 dbol@25-35mg/day
    weeks 8-12 winny@40-50mg/day
    and then right into clomid therapy

I could hook up some arimidex ( .5mg/day ) to run with the dbol or run nolva ( 10mg/day )with it. I am pretty gyno sensitive, I think, or at least really gyno paranoid!

So if you guys have any input, additions, modifications or sugestions of any kind I would greatly appreciate it. I can get more supplies if needed and I am not in a hurry because I have several weeks left before the proposed start date.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Option 1 - lose the d-bol and run the winnie the whole cycle. You won't need an anti-E. Use the clomid though. I'd consider adding deca or primo to that mix too. Run eq at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and run winnie at 50mg/day weeks 5-14. I wouldn't do that much winniw unless i'm shooting it - I wouldn't take winnie tabs that much for that long.

Option 2 - keep it like it is now and add some enanthate to it.
    wk 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    wk 1-10 enan 400mg/wk
    wk 9-14 win 50mg/day
    wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day

Get some HCG for post-cycle. Don't take nolva the entire cycle as an anti-e - use proviron or arimidex /liquidex.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you want 10lbs of LBM do fina/prop/winny for 6 wks. You can probably gain more than 10lbs on that in 6 wks, but if you want even more, do it for 8 wks.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Thanks for some great input guys.

hh: I think option two that you suggested is closer to what I will do as I want to give dbol a rip. But I think will add some test in there as you suggested. Thinking of running arimidex for the whole ten weeks at .5mg /day with your option 2. If I didn't add the test I was only going to run the arimidex with the dbol, any thoughts on this?
    Why run HCG ? I have always rebounded pretty quick in the past, not that that means it will always be the case, but clomid therapy alone has worked well for me.

nj: I am not ready for ed injections yet bro. I think I will give the prop/fina thing a rip come summertime.

hammerhead is offline Member
    If you're going to run a "clean cycle" leave the d-bol out and stick to the Eq/win. If you're going to throw d-bol inthere you might as well go with the test because it isn't a "clean cycle" anymore. Yes - definitely run dex with the d-bol and/or enanthate .

HCG always helps - but if your nuts don't shrink you can pass on it. Mine shrivel up badly - I need the HCG to jump-start them.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    with armidex and winny, plus EQ- dbol shouldnt be a problem, id throw it in to jumpstart. i feel it really helps to feel a strength gain immediately- just so that the shots dont seem useless the first 3 weeks. JMHO

Thread Information