Thread: First timer

joe andrews is offline New Member

Question First timer

I've been lifting for about the last three years of my life. I was a high school wrestler and runner. Right now i'm 19 and am running cross country in college. I realize taking roids may slow me down a bit. I talked to alot of people and everyone seems to have a different opinion as to what i should take. I'm 5 11, 180 pounds, about 14 or 15 percent body fat (I got a little heavy after cross country ended) What i really want is to weigh about 180 pounds and have only 4 or 5 percent bodyfat. I'm sure once i start running alot again i will loose alot of body fat, with 4 or 5 percent body fat, if my muscles grow very minimally, i will probably be down to like 150-155 pounds or so...my whole life ive been like a little, really cut up kid (until recently) what i really want is to be a decent sized really cut up kid. Some people have reccomended i take deca with anavar . I know Dbol isnt the answer because that is just going to make me swell up. HGH sounds good but i heard it is really expensive. I want something that is going to help cut me up real nice, and add mass. Can someone help me out? I would really appreciate it...Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    WHOA WHOA bro slow down. HGH is not the answer even if it was free. At 19 years old that shit will do you more harm then good. NOw, if your goal is to cut up this is what I suggest. Post your diet and workout routine up here and the bros here will be happy to help you out. My suggestion is you wait on the roids for awhile; trust me you wont regret it!

hope this helps for now
    peace bro

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    WHOA WHOA bro slow down. HGH is not the answer even if it was free. At 19 years old that shit will do you more harm then good. NOw, if your goal is to cut up this is what I suggest. Post your diet and workout routine up here and the bros here will be happy to help you out. My suggestion is you wait on the roids for awhile; trust me you wont regret it!

hope this helps for now
    peace bro
    Excellent advice symatech!! Listen to what he says bro. Ur to young!

OG

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Have to agree with the Bros

JohnnyB

well...

If i were to do something, how well do you think a deca / anavar stack would help me to achieve my goals? And is there anything else i should know? Thanks guys

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Someone is about to make a big mistake. Jumping into AS w/o any research and only soem buddies pressuring him. Good luck bro' hope you can live with your decision.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    since you are to young to be messing around with AS, and you are not listening to the bro's here with the right advice.
    If i were to do a stack at your age it would be nothing!!! stacked with nothing ran for like 4 years straight at 1000mg/day. and of course i would maintain a strict diet and training program to get me there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

listen

I understand you guys don't think i should do any AS, i've talked to my doctor and i think i'm probably going to do something. I really do appreciate it that you guys are trying to steer me away and make me away of the risks involved. But what i'm asking is whether or not you you think deca /anavar will help me to achieve my goals. I'm not saying i'm going to do it now, i may wait a year or so...or maybe more than that. Right now i'm trying to do the research you guys are saying i'm not doing. Aside for the health issues, it would probably be a bad idea to take something while i am participating in a collegiate level sport (esp deca 12-18 months) it would be pretty embarrasing if i got caught. I guess what i'm asking you guys is what is a good, somewhat healthy stack that can add about 15 or so pounds of muscle to me and (combined with alot of cardio and good diet) drop about 15 or so pounds of fat off of me. Thanks guys

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, please dont take this the wrong way, im not patronizing you or anything. But I think what the bros are trying to tell you is that if you had done more research youd find the answers to your questions.

I'll try and steer you in a good direction:
    1)The educational forum is probably the best forum on this page. There is a wealth of knowledge there which I havent fully comprehended and Ive been reading it a long time.

2) Members cycle results - this is another great forum. You can read not only the type of gains people made, but what brands people like the most, what cycles have yielded good results and which ones have not.

3)On the main page of AR. You will see a link to drug profiles. On it is a plethora of information on every anabolic steroid . I wouldnt trust the prices they list for them but you can see which roids increase vascularity, which hold more water, which are good for quality muscle gains etc. etc.

It is possible that anavar and deca could help you achieve your goals. So long as your DIET and training are spot on. After some more research you will learn that AAS are not miracle workers. If your diet is lacking any stack you do wont allow you to reach your goals.

Well I hope this helps you out some more. dont be afraid to ask questions, but please before you do try your question in the search menu. Chances are its been answered before

Peace
    symatech

ps. Really really stay away from the GH for a few decades....sorry just had to reitterate as this is VERY important.

hey man

thanks for being cool about this shit, seriously...i'm gonna read alot more...thanks

Thread Information