Andy is offline Associate Member

Fina Experts - Possible to mix Aratest and Fina?

Think its possible to sub Aratest for some of the oil in converting finaplix ?
    Its ara 2500 BTW ---

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    why are you going to sub the oil? you can do some aratest with the fina, aratest2500 is 200 eth and 50 prop. my opinion is just get some prop by itself since you will be injecting ed or eod. (you dont want to inject eth everyday.

Let me explain my trains of thinkacity

Ok let me explain,
    I probably wont do this anyways but I was sitting at the gym today on one my last few natural days b4 I get going and, your truly, the man, the legend, otherwise known as superbrain, or A.K.A. Meganuerons had this idea that lit up the gym like a 2 watt halogen ZAP!
    Anyways here goes -- FOR THE HECK OF IT -0- Lets say my cycle is 75 mgED, and 500 mg Aratest weekly. JUST ACT LIKE THAT IS AWESOME OK-- I wanna give you my grand theory of relativity.

If mixing ara with fina was done then
    a.) you couldnt mix a high enough dosage of ara w/ fina to equal 500 mg a week evenly.( maybe you can I just dont know for sure)
    b.) ara doesnt need ED injects yes I know -- BUT -- theoretically it would keep blood levels more stable if ya did.

K now --

Lets say our mixed solution comes out to be ohh IM GUESSING here. Uh... 50mg ARA/ 75 mg Tren .
    Well then lets say you take 7 shots in a week 7x50= (350 mgAra) for the week. So then lets say to equal it out you take another 150 mg ara to equal it out.

NOW GET IT E=MC2 I propose 00000

Oh yeah dont ridicule with MilliVanilli Im friggin STONED as a mug but this is last day to smoke b4 me cycle wooohoooo--

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    you gotta get your head checked.......

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bigdog2502002
    why are you going to sub the oil? you can do some aratest with the fina, aratest2500 is 200 eth and 50 prop. my opinion is just get some prop by itself since you will be injecting ed or eod. (you dont want to inject eth everyday.
    I agree.

Pain

HolyMoly that is hilarious. Sorry about that post, I was friggin in left field. Im back to myself now. Was me and my boys last party day b4 we hit cycle, and we got toasted.

Thread Information