Thread: organon ?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

organon ?

In reference to male birth control...

"From the results of these studies, Organon, a pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands, has developed a pill that is set to go on the market by 2005. The pill has proven to be 100% effective in preliminary clinical trials."

-When do you think Organon would start production of that? My gf has so many problems on the pill and I'd like to be able to just take it so she doesnt have to.

I know it says 2005, but I was thinking that Organon may produce it for countries that do not have as strict drug control laws as the US, and my source could possibly have it sometime sooner that 2005.

hammerhead is offline Member
    When they say set to go on the market in 2005 they're not talking about the USA they're talking about the market period. It'll be 2025 before it hits the shelves of the USA if at all.

How does this stuff work? How can you stop the production of sperm and then start it back up again when the pills stop? Correct me if i'm wrong but we produce millions of sperm a day andthey're saying they can cut that to zero? I doubt it. Does it do something to the sperm so that they cannot fertilize an egg?

The USA will take 20 years to approve something like that because of the risk of birth defects.

That will be cool though. To one day get a pill that I can take and then I don't have to worry about her remembering to take hers. Women have been known to stop taking the pills and not tell the man about it and then surprise guess what honey! No. I'd rather have that fate in my own hands.

Hell - i'd use my pills her pills a condom and i'd still pull it out. I don't want any screamin younguns.

haha- yea im not a fan of parenthood right now. the testing says that its 100% effective at lowering sperm count to 0. theres no chance of pregnancy.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Damn. Sperm start out as germs. The germs I think reproduce just like any other. I guess you could stop the germs from evolving into spern but not sto pthe germs from reproducing thereby preserving a mans capacity for future sperm production.

I honestly don't give a rats ass about the details either.

That's cool. The "no more sperm" pill. I love it. Where do I sign up?

just do a search for "male birth control pill organon" on google or any other search engine- there are numerous articles on it.

Thread Information