zzo18 is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on first cycle?

Alright bros...after extensive time spent researching the boards and asking alot of questions, I have one more set of questions. My first eight week cycle order finally arrived today and I wanted your opinions on running it. The stack is as follows:

(60) 25mg. dbol tabs
    (3) 10 cc bottles of test enanthate 250

1) I had trouble getting the 5 mg. tabs so should I be cutting the 25 mg. tabs in half and spread out the consumption throughout the day?
    2) Two days off in between test. injects?
    3) I am getting clomid or HCG this week. Which is better and should I start taking it about week 6?
    4) I got 23 ga. 1.5" syringes, good?
    5) Test: start with 2cc/week pyramiding up to 6cc/week. Good?
    6) Lastly, should I expect the flu like symptoms, that I've read a bit about, fot the first few days?

To refresh your memories... I'm 26 yrs old, 6'1, 190 lbs, & 14% bf. I've been training for about 3 years, am an NSCA certified personal trainer and am looking to get big!
    I'm itching to start but need your knowledge bros!
    -zzo

G-S Guest
    Only question I have time to answer is #3. Clomid and HCG are different, and used for differnet things. I'm not sure what the fascination with HCG is all of the sudden, but leave that shit alone, use only as a last resort, and don't even THINK about using it unless you are running an extremely long cycle. Somewhere along the lines, someone musta told everyone new that it's the same thing as clomid, cuz I see alot of guys trying to put together cycles and use it IN PLACE of clomid, which is a mistake.

There is a good thread on HCG in the educational forum. Go read it.

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    If this is your first cycle I don't think you need to take anywhere near 1500 mg of test a week you will probably have great results with just 600 mg.

hammerhead is offline Member
    1) i'd cut em into 4ths if i could and definitely spread them out throughout the day - when i take d-bols i munch em all day long 5, 7 or 9 tabs a day (5mg)
    2) injecting the enanthate twice a week is fine
    3) definitely get clomid - HCG is good if your balls shrink up it help get the size back and that speeds up post-cycle test production - whether you'll need it or not ??? nobody knows.
    4) perfect
    5) enanthate 250 - that's 250mg/ml and you're pyramiding up to 6 ccs a week? that's 1500mg/wk - overkill bro - you wouldn't be asking this question if you had enough experience to be dosing that high - 500mg/wk is as far as you need to go for a first cycle. am i missing something? how about 500mg/wk for 10 weeks?
    6) not with enanthate - i've heard of some strange reactions before but that was mostly people sticking way too damn much sustenon all at once. i have read threads here and there where people talked about getting that kind of a reaction and if my memory serves me well it was fina or like I said - huge frontloads of sustenon or something with a short ester in it. i eouldn't worry about that.

Thanks for the advice so far bros...keep it coming!
    -zzo

Tomorrow is probably gonna be start day...any other thoughts?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test Enanthate isn't my perferred ester, especially since you are not really sure how you will react to exogenous testosterone . Since it is your first cycle - gyno problems are low but too much still has many other risks. One thing to remember is enanthate's ester weight too, however. 500mg of Enanthate is only about 350-375mg of free testosterone.

I would say pyramid up the testosterone, since it is your first time using it. Begin at 250mg every 4th day (roughly 400mg per week) for two weeks - if no problems after 2 weeks besides a solid hard on, bump it up to 250mg every 3rd day (roughly 600mg per week) - and then continue to increase in 2 week increments. Monitor blood pressure and any potential risks. But don't go above 1000mg per week on your first cycle - if you get to 1 gram, adding Arimidex will help with the excess estrogen build up.

Another way to do this would be to jump your cycle with Prop and figure it out faster with the shorter and lighter ester combined with Enanthate. You can figure out your tollerence with Prop and then maintain the dose with enanthate... but that's option B.

Based on what you have - I would pyramid up the enanthate to assess your use and run your dbols at 1 to 1.5 every day for the first 4-5 weeks.

Thanks warrior...you definately know your shit!

-zzo

Two more questions...what is the cc. to mg. conversion?

1)Am I correct in thinking that 1cc is equal to 500mg?
    2)Will I lose much of the Dbol is I attempt to cut them into fourths? In other words, will these cut easily or will "shavings" break off?

Thanks again for the advice thus far...
    -zzo

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    QUESTION #1
    1) cc and ml are the same, they represent the volume of liquid. 1 milliliter of water takes up 1 cubic centimeter( cc ) of space.

2) now 1cc ( or ml )of any given drug will contain number of milligrams ( mg ) of an active ingredient.

Now you say you have test enanthate 250. In 1cc of this there is 250mg of test enanthate. 1cc = 250mg

QUESTION #2
    Not if you buy a pill splitter.

Thanks chicamahomico...until now, I never understood the conversion. Also, I went and bought a pill splitter and its working pretty good. A few small shavings break off when I cut it but I just stick those with my finger...can't let it go to waste.
    Thanks again bro!
    -zzo

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    I think a good first cycle is 500mg/w of test for weeks 1 - 10 and 25mg/d dbol weeks 1-4. You should be able to put on a pretty decent amount of mass using this cycle and still have some shit left over for your next.

Thanks LIBeef...
    I took the other bros advice...so far this week I've used 250mg of test and am planning on doing an additional 250mg tomorrow. Also, I've been using 25mg of Dbol daily. Its good to hear reassurance that this is a good way to go. Thanks again for the tip.
    -zzo

growingman is offline New Member
    Their is no need to inject the test twice a week. Test enth is a long chain ester(7 carbon chain) and it will take 2 - 3 weeks before you notice anything. It is eaiser to inject it once a week and you will get the exact same results. I am doing a cycle very similar to yours but running the d-bol to 30mg. It is important to note that a certain percentage of d-bol will be destroyed by the liver every time you take it; therefore, I would suggest taking it no more then 3 times a day. By the way, D-bol pumps are the best!(besides anadrol but who does that. )

Epic is offline Junior Member
    I'd even run the dball at 40 mg a day, i'm doing that now with Sus 250 mg pyramid to 500mg and finishing with winny 200-300mg/w adding HCG and clomid. Here is also an interesting fact: Read about milk thistle, a potent liver-protecting substance, take this everyday to fight liver damage from dball. http://www.liversupport.com/info1.htm

Jist is offline Junior Member
    I am no pro and rather much a newbie being only on my 1st cycle myself but isnt 40mg of dbol a day overkill for a 1st time user as where 25 mg is enough for him, wouldnt it be better for him to least have a gradual jump into dbol to see how he will react symptom wise?

growingman is offline New Member
    Jist, you are correct in that there is not reason why a first cycle should start out with 40 mg of D-bol. Thirty mg should be just fine.

Epic, D-bol is a 17-aa steroid and is very toxic to the liver. It should not be taken more then 6 weeks and the liver should be protected while on it. The two best supplements to protect the liver are ALA and Milk Thistle. I suggest taking both at the following doses: 1000mg Milk Thistle and 600mg R-ala.

Thread Information