CRXSI211 is offline New Member

Using TEST only..sideeffects

OK here is my question, Im thinkin about doing a Test only cycle..( Im 5'10..145 lbs ) I just want to gain like 15 lbs...so I figure using Test only will do the trick and since its my first cycle...i dotn want to overload myself with AS..but my question is..what kind of negative effects can I expect? like form 500g/week cycle....The reason im really hesitating is acne etc....

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    acne, gyno symptoms, bloat/water retention, hairloss, high blood pessure, all of this is just general overview of what it can cause. everyone is different and the only way to know what your sensitive to is to experience it. for most people though it aint that bad and nothing that antie's cant help with. For me my biggest prob was acne probably becuase acne runs rampant in my family.
    Btw what do you have in your crx?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    5'10" 145lbs isn't much of a base. How long have you been training and how old are you?

well im 21 yrs old....I started workin out a little bit when i was 19..for a year..then stopped...and I just got into it about 3 mnths ago...

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member
    Just run EQ only. I did for my first cycle and got maybe 3 zits and that was my only side. Put on maybe 5-8 pounds.

Peace

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Avoid AS for now. Work on maximizing your natural base and getting your diet perfected.

to be 100% honest...motivation isnta problem..i think i dont lok that bad..i mean im reall cut up...and peopel tell me that i look in shape (at least im not fat lol) but its jsut sometiems hard that results take so long u know...sometimes i jsut want to do a cycle and get the weight to work with..I mean is my fraim of mind wrong then? and i work out 5 days a week now..i drink like 2 protein shakes dailyu..i eat homemade foods...its jsut the speed of results

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, no offence but you need to EAT. I'm 5'10", a small guy (look at my avatar) and weigh 180...

Being a buck45 says only one thing, ASS will not help you until you learn how to eat. I bet you anything you want that your not consuming enough food, real food.

Really, I mean no offence, thats just my opinion man...

DMX

No DMX ur 100% correct...I cant argue..I know it can be done natuarally, but u know that as human being..its tempting to take a shortcut..and I dont even want to be big to tell u the thruth..I just want to be cut and look in shape, I dont want to look huge...to me 180 is big lol...I mean I would be happy being 160-165 and cut up..In my opinion that looks good on a person..to me its not the size, its how a person is proportioned...like you know how you see huge guys with no legs? It looks funy to me..I just want to be cut up, proportioned and looking in shape...and I train hard in the gym, I drink protein, and I only eat homemade food, no fast food, no friend food, and I do eat a lot fo carbs because since im skinny It only helps me add weight..am I right?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    The carbs will help, that is actually what most weight gainers are composed of, typically Maltodextrose.

I shit you not, even if you did the largest cycle known to man tomarrow you wouldn't gain jack if you didn't eat. The catch22 is, at your age if you ate that much without juice you would still grow like a weed.

Man, I know it's tempting but don't do it yet. I promise you that if you wait you will get SOOO much more from it. Try this for now:

NO CARDIO
    Eat 6+ meals a day
    Eat 350-400G of Protien, as much as possible from real food
    Eat as many carbs as you can
    Don't bother watching the fat or carb content
    You want Ice Cream, EAT IT!
    Drink all the Soda's you want
    Make sure you drink at least a gallon of water a day as well

If you can't do the above without juicing, then there is no way for you to juice effectively. If you do the above for 3-4 months you will be flabbergasted at your growth.

Shawn

ok kool..thank u..I do wanna stay away fomr juice..because I dont want sideeffects...but i dont like to drink sodas or sweets or ice creams..but its soo arhd to eat 6 meals a day...i mean i go to schuool..then work...then go to the gym...and i cant afford to buy food every day outside my home u know....so its really haaard ..

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    then you shouldnt be takin steroids you aren't dedicated, have no will to get better just want it like its a genie and its gonna make life better...you gotta work hard bro...build a base, then if your still serious i'd say then maybe do 500mg/week of sust for 10 weeks or so...thats just my .02 based on what your saying...

dnakdukes...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with what everyone is saying CRX. A few years ago I found nutrition is about 80 - 90% of where your gains will come from ( I am saying this provided that you lift at a certain level, I know that if you lift mad lazy then nothing will help, but I feel with a good level of comitment to the gym, nutrition is where your gains will come from) I am now a nutrion nut, I weigh all my food out count all my calories and strive for a certain amount of everything. I am not saying that you have to be as anal about food as me, but make sure you are getting what you need when you need it, I think that is a good basic formula. AAS are a quick fix that will go away just as quick if you dont have the rest of the elements in order. Just remember you may get huge on AAS eating and working out however you want but once you come off of them your body will go back into an equilibrum and say good by to your newly gained muscle.....

Pain,

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    eggs, tuna, milk,peanutbutter, whole wheatbread, oatmeal, these are all really cheap foods, which work well in cutting or bulking phase (minus the pb) probably less than $30-40 per week, just quit eating out so much bro . good luck

Well thank u for all ur advice so far, I mean as i said..I dont eat out, I dont eat fast food, no sodas, i do mostly eat home made food if not, then somethign like Boston Market or something like that...and I am commited at the gym I believe..so the opnly thing that I need to get motivaion on is eating more..I dont want to do AS really...it just gets tempting sometimes when you see people around you gettin huge out of nowhere and you are working hard and not gettin even close to resluts they are...but I am really commited to stay away from AS and build up like 20 lbs naturally cause thats all I really want.

solid-d is offline Member
    DMX, that will get a guy soo fat...Dont stuff your face with icecream and soda...Im telling you..If you want to gain weight, eat clean as hell, just eat alot more of it.. Like tuna right out of the can, protien drinks.. Oatmeal, ....Fuckk all that suger and fatty food shitt. When you eat steak, cut off the fat.. Nuts are good for some fat..

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    CRX, hey man, the holy grail of trainning is to master nutrition (but i guess you prolly already gathered that from the posts). A 500mg/week test cycle will really hose you up. chances are you will put on 15-20 lbs (if you eat a 3800-4500 calorie 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat percentage split of clean food) of weight with 40% of that being water, 20% fat and 40% muscle, you will shut down your natural test, not do enough reasearch on post cycle therapy (extremely important for test) and end up losing all your gains and them some. all while gaining a great case of acne, boobs, and a much more visable scalp.
    Master nutrition now, i tell people when they ask, "90% of my workout starts in the kitchen" and they poopoo it.
    and yes bigwillystyle!!! (to be said in homer simpson "donuts" style)peanutbutter! tuna! eggs! and more eggs! SALAD! SPINICH! water! chicken! STEAK! STEAK!!
    I am comming off a 22 week 300mg/week test cycle and am REALLY NOT looking forward to clomid and acne. Stats when i started:
    32 years old
    5' 6"
    ~158-160 lbs
    8% bf
    15" arms
    32" waist

Stats now:
    5' 10" haaha just kidding ill leave that to hgh 5' 6"
    ~178 - 180
    10% bf
    16.5" arms
    34" waist

I HOPE AND PRAY i settle at 170 with 16" arms and a 31" waist when i shed the water and my test kicks back in.

Oh and do HEAVY HEAVY legs!

opps, just saw the date on this, sorry!

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    Hey CRX, everyone is obviously giving u good advice from their experience with AS, nutrition, etc. I am also in your shoes man, I'm 5'10, 140 pounds, and im 19. I always thought the same way, that I could never gain mass, my metabolism was too fast. Etc, etc. U even sound like me, with the part about how ppl find ur body a little nice etc, cause ur ripped, exact same as me. After a little research, I just began a cycle of Test Suspension, about 5 or 6 days ago. Obviously, it was out of haste, I guess I just dont wanna wait a few years for 30 lbs of natural muscle, I want quick results. However, thats contradicted by the fact that I know Im gonna lose a lot of what I gain when I come off this cycle, btw its my first cycle. Im not going to take nemore AS after this, maybe later in life, but this is just a test, I was very curious and wanted to find out how it is. The thing I like though, is that I'm getting more serious about working out, becoming much much more knowledgable about nutrition, and my diet is getting better by the day. I eat at least 5 meals a day now, usually 6 or 7, just 2 weeks ago I was barely eating 3 meals a day. Basically, I know im gonna lose a lot of gains, but my diet is gonna be much better, and Ill start putting on natural mass.

A quick note,I just learned this in psychology class today, and I asked the professor questions so I could relate it to nutrition for mass gaining. The neurological mechanism that creates our need to intake food is controlled by the Hypothalamus, specifically by LH/VMH modulation. This creates a set point, the point where ur body is in homeostasis, and of course ur body loves to be in a consistent state. However, that set point, can easily be increased, even easier then it would be to bring the set point back down. In other words, I just began my diet of 6-7 meals. Now, I keep up this up for a bit, maybe a few weeks, and my set point is gonna keep increasing. After a month, it'll be at a very high point. So even when I come off the roids, and I wanna go back to 3 meals a day, which I dont, my set point is still gonna be high, and its not gonna wanna come back down, so Im actually gonna crave 6 or 7 meals a day to remain in homeostasis. The moral of the story, lol, u can achieve gains with hard work. I am no hypocrite, Im not degrading the use of steroids for you, thats ur choice. I know how it feels to be very curious, however, in all technicality, we really can achieve great gains at our age if we work at it hard enough. Our natural testosterone levels are very sufficient. Im just very ignorant and if I wanna try something new my mind gets set on it and I have to do it. So I am, I know I won't do more after this for a while though.

Neway, its quite easy to eat a lot, I kno whow it feels to not wanna spend money on food a lot. I as well go to school then go to work etc etc. So, I carry tupperware in my bags, foods that wont go bad, tuna, whatever I can find in the house and pack up. Then at home I eat every hour and a half or so. Breakfast, before I leave the house, is probably my largest meal of the day, I jsut go nuts, I dont leave the door to start my day until Im gagging and wanna throw up. Thats what its gonna take for us to bring our body out of that earlier mentioned state of homeostasis.

If u wanna try the roids, noone will stop u, however, make ur main priority ur diet. Eat everything and nething in site. Use supplements only when u cant get to food, for example at work, my breaks are once very 4 hours. It pisses me off, but every hour and a half or so, Ill go to the washroom and chow down an mrp bar.

Neway, this is becoming way too long, do what u want, just do it safe, and try to focus ur mind on the eating aspect of mass gaining. That way, ur set point increases, and ull find urself actualy getting hungry every 2 hours or so. Good luck, and if u want to track our progess together, just give me a personal message.

Somnius, what are you doing exactly and have you planned for post cycle? You can keep some good gains if you do.

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    I work out every second day, so each muscle group once a week. I have my eating plan... and Im doing Testosterone Suspensions 100mg/ml. I just started, Ive taken three shots, each one at .5 ml, because I wanted to do it slowly first to see how it goes. Im doing my last .5 ml today. Then im gonna start 1ml per shot, which will move me up to 400mg/week. Im gona take clomid after, I just havent really finalized when to start, and how to take the clomid. I was going to ask when I got near the end of it. Neway, its been 3 workouts, 1.5 ml, and 6 days from my first shot, and Ive gained 2 or 3 pounds. Thats about it.

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    if he wants to juice,let him.im sure none of us listened to wot we were told to do...

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Side effects of test only? Big f-ing muscles.

Thread Information