wesley is offline New Member

Talking Please check out this cycle! and your thoughts are needed and welcomed

ok this is what I am thinking of doing please let me know what you think of it. more or less for each injection i only want to do a 10 week cycle. I am 27 years old 156lbs 5'11" and about 7% body fat. I did alot of reading so far but would like the advice of you all. if you are going to flame me please dont waste your time or mine. I am injecting stuff into my body and want to do it right thats why I am asking. so thank you for taking your time to give me advice.

ok here it is

WEEK----SUPER TEST250-----DECANANDROLEN200
    1 -250MG----------------200MG
    2 -400MG----------------400MG
    3 -400MG----------------400MG
    4 -500MG----------------400MG
    5 -500MG----------------400MG
    6 -750MG----------------600MG
    7 -500MG----------------400mg
    8 -500MG----------------400MG
    9 -400MG----------------400MG
    10 -250MG----------------200MG-----START CLOMID OR NOLVADEX

now my friend told me I could ad anadrol to the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle at 100-150mg a day? what do you think? and should I use Clomid Or Nolvadex for post cycle and if I use anadrol should I use the nolvadex the same time as the anadrol. Like I said I did do alot of reading but I am still a little lost on a few things. and how should I do the shots (how many ml per shot max?) I will be using a 3ml 22g 1" luer-lok syringe. thanks for you time everyone..

wes
    Last edited by wesley; 01-27-2003 at 11:47 PM.

G-S Guest
    Tapering is old school, and not needed. Clomid doesn't start right after, as you have it. Yes, you can use Nolv AND Clo for post cycle...try both of em together.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, no offense but Im assuming by your stats that this is your first cycle? if so heres my thoughts:

1)NO ANADROL !!!
    2)Keep your dosage constant. 500mg test for 10 weeks. 400mg deca for 10 weeks
    3)Dont start clomid until 3 weeks after your last injection. then run 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days.
    4)I dont see a need for you to inject any more than 2cc = 2ml per shot if you split your injections up twice a week.
    5)run the nolva only when you see signs of gyno during your cycle, or you can add it post cycle too. note:running nolva on your cycle can inhibit your gains.

hope this helps ya
    peace

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    There is no need to pyramid your doses like that, and your going up way to high for a first cycle.

Your a pretty small guy, I think you would benefit greatly from doing 400mg Test for 10 weeks straight, then start clomid on week 13.

-OR-

Weeks 1-10: 400mg Test
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg Deca

You would get great gains from that too, but i dont think you need that much AAS just yet.

D_H

ok if Tapering is old school then what keep them all the same Mg and if so what?

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    keep them the same mg all the way through.

wow so fast on the feed back this site rocks thanks every one. I think I will keep them both at 400mg a week. and No Anadrol ...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    glad to hear it!

good luck with it and have fun

Decoder is offline Banned
    that pyramid is gay your body's test is going to bounce up and down. You will get better gains staying constent. Symatech has everything right.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    that pyramid is gay ................... is this a Texas saying Decoder? have not heard of this.... LOL

Decoder is offline Banned
    Ive only lived in texas 4 years. I'm not even American.

Thread Information