zzo18 is offline Associate Member

Traveling with AS?

I will be going out of town midway through my upcoming cycle and am wondering what I should do. I'll be flying to another part of the U.S. This may be a stupid question, but, is there any way to safely travel with AS. Can I store them in my checked luggage without problems? If not, any other suggestions?
    -zzo

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be very careful bro, my friends parents came home from vacation today and I was asking them about security and they said that 2 of their 3 bags were searched. I guess if you have to travel with the gear try to keep it with you, buy a disposable camera and take out the insides and store your gear in there. If they try to scan it say you dont want the film being messed up with Xrays. My boy did this and got it to work. I would only suggest bring just the gear you need.

Pain

Thanks for the advice pain. Like you mentioned, with airport security the way it is, I'm nervous as hell about transport. I do like the camera idea, though. If anyone elae has any more ideas..let me know.
    -zzo

Bump...

hammerhead is offline Member
    Seriously - I wouldn't even risk it. You're talking about carrying enanthate right? If I did it at all i'd pre-load a pin or two and carry them in a toothbrush holder in my checked bags. I wouldn't even risk that. How long are we talking about? You can go a week without the enanthate and even though I wouldn't if I didn't have to - it won't hurt that much.

Decoder is offline Banned
    well the caps on vials are alluminum so it won't set off the detector's so so i would have them around my crotch.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Do a search bro we have had alot of threads about this in the past.

HvyD is offline New Member
    I had to travel a couple months ago in the middle of a cycle. I overnighted them using Fed Ex to my hotel room. It cost me a couple dollars but it was worth not getting caught.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by HvyD
    I had to travel a couple months ago in the middle of a cycle. I overnighted them using Fed Ex to my hotel room. It cost me a couple dollars but it was worth not getting caught.
    In all honesty, this is the best idea. Do you really want strap a couple of vials around your waist, get patted down, and get caught. I know the last few times I have travelled, I was asked to remove my shoes, and was patted down. Why?, I am not too sure, but regardless, they did. The best bet is either to mail it to yourself. Good luck.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    My buddy just flew down to houston about a week ago. He put his stuff in his check in luggage and had no problems. I have flown several times since 9/11 and I put it in the bag I check in wrapped up in a couple socks and it's always been fine.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I have done it recently too. take your gear and empty it into something small. (I used a small GNC prohormone 10ml bottle that I used before. I filled it with Fina and how could anyone know if it was fina or some subligual prohormone.) its when you try to hide it in a camara, sock, or on your body is when you will get screwed when they find it. I also had my bag checked. There looking for weapons,knifes and bombs and other drugs on domestic flights not a small amount of ab's for personal use. also bring one needle and keep your pins seperated and dont take them with you on the plane. Its really that easy.

dansteelman is offline Member
    why dont you just mail it to the address you are going to?

big swoll is offline Member
    i would try mailing it.....sounds like the safest bet

Thanks for all the advice bros. I probably will end up sending it to myself...it seems like the safest bet. I never had thought of doing that...thanks for the tip bros!
    -zzo

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't personally do it but if you wrap it in a sock or something I would think you would be fine. Those idiots don't check the bags that well.

Thread Information