Thread: How About Hcg

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

How About Hcg

Will taking a hcg during the cycle give any of the smae benefits as an anti-es? You guys are giving me a good education on anti-es! THANKS

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not at all, hcg mimiciks LH and makes the testes produce test, if anything it will cause gyno or make an existing case even worse by causing an immediate peak and then following trough (which is where side effects begin)...if you want to use an anti-e used nolva or anastrozole(an even better choice)...

Decoder is offline Banned
    Why would you want to boost your natural test with hcg while getting it artifically from your cycle. When your done your cycle most likely you'll lose alot of the gains because your Naturally test will be low, because of doing the hcg during you're cycle instead of doing it after.

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    alright...so its not good to take hcg in the middle of the cycle...a few people told me its good to take itin the middle..i have a 10000 i.u ..i know not to take the whole thing cause of the affects of it..so should i take 5000i.u after my cycle and then take the other half 5 days later...and if so when should i take it...this is somethign i need to know before week 5..

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to disagree with the above posts. HCG during a cycle will help prevent testicular atrophy, and has never affected gains or recovery in a negative way in my experience.

If your cycle is less than 12 weeks, then run it at the end..I think its a good idea to run HCG halfway through a cycle longer than 12 weeks though.

D_H

wait 3 weeks after you last shot to take the hcg . Remeber to keep the hcg in the fridge. It's best to take the hcg in 1/3's twice a week untill gone. So take 1/3 of the remaining hcg that's in the needle twice a week.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-28-2003 at 12:15 AM.

Bad idea hero. GO take a blood test with your theroy and then say its ok.

so take 1/3 of the 10000i.u??

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I always get blood work done post cycle.

You are correct that HCG raises testosterone levels ..which also raises etstrogen levels which can lead to a prolonged recovery, but this only occurs with high doses IMO..I find that 500iu's EOD for 7 days mid cycle prevents testicular atrophy, and has no impact on post-cycle recovery.

Just my .02

D_H

yes juicy, IF i were you take 1/3 of the hcg Monday, then 1/3 of whatever is left on thursday. Contiune untill gone. It should last 4 weeks that way wich is perfect.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Its not a bad idea at all Decoder , why wait 3 weeks after your last shot when your natural test has been supressed for so long that its going to take a long time to come right, when if on a long cycle and you DO take HCG half way through your going to bring back your natural test a damn sight quicker. Its not a matter of boosting your natural test its more a case of getting your natural test working again quicker since its had to shut down due to a synthetic version entering your body.........HITMAN

i have done 12 week cycles, waiting 3 weeks to to take hcg and never lost 1 pound of gains ever. THink about the AS in his system for another 3 weeks! after his cycle is over. Why would he need to mid boost it? who cares if your natural test has been surpressed he is getting artifically for 12 week's it doesnt matter. Its a waste of hcg. And it wont take a long time to come back it will take 3 weeks worth of hcg to to be back at normal is that sooo long?

just take nolva for the orignal post instead of hcg .

G-S Guest
    Hero is semi-correct. HCG 's purpose is only needed for LONG cycles, over 12 weeks. And, it should be taken at the half way point, but not at the high doses that people reccommend.

I don't get it. What is with this HCG craze going on lately? I've got guys asking me "Hey, I've got my 6 week cycle done, when do I start my HCG?"

There is a good thread in the educational forum. Go read it.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

Re: How About Hcg

Originally posted by MR BICEPS
    Will taking a hcg during the cycle give any of the smae benefits as an anti-es? You guys are giving me a good education on anti-es! THANKS
    I don't really understand you objective? Yes HCG use during a cycle can be very beneficial. If you run a cycle, you know you will be inhibited both at the hypothalamus and pituitary levels (depending on length and steroid used). This will, of course, by feedback mechanism cause the testes to stop production of test. When the testes don't get the proper signal (LH) from the pituitary, they will atrophy. The degree of atrophy depends on the degree of inhibition. By using HCG (LH), you can send a false signal to the testes to produce test and, to some degree, prevent/revert the atrophy. It has been suggested that 500 IU on weekends may be sufficient, although this not the only dosing regimen. It is postulated that it is easier to recover after a cycle in this manner because the testes are "primed" to begin test production again. Think of it like this: if your nuts are shrunken due to the AAS use and you stop your cycle, it will be "harder" to restart the testicular function because your testes have not been receiving the proper signal (LH) during the enitre cycle length. If you prevent or lessen the degree of atrophy, it will be easier (or theoretically should be) easier to regain HPTA function as the testes are now "primed" to begin natural (endogenous) test production again. They never atrophied in the first place. If you end a cycle with atrophied testicles, and use clomid/nolva to try and jumpstart HPTA function, it would seem to be a more tedious process. The SERM's work at the pituitary level to stimulate the release of the gonadotropins (LH,FSH). But the testes won't be as receptive to LH now because they have been shut down for so long. Testicular atrophy doesn't happen overnight, and neither will reverting the atrophy. So by not letting atrophy happen in the first place ( or at least by lessening the degree of atrophy), restoration of HPTA function will be easier when clomid/nolva are begun. Also, you are already inhibited from AAS, so by using HCG you won't worsen the HP inhibition. You just prevent testicular atrophy.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 01-28-2003 at 09:59 AM.

that is def good info...i am on a 10 week cycle of 500mgs of test QV and 400mgs of deca QV...so hcg would be best for me after the cycle since its not at 12 weeks or more...sorry such a pain fellas..just trying ot get the right info...reading to many diff opinions..i am only 3 weeks into my cycle and my nutts r hugging my body already..normal??..but just need one more opinion and i will know what to do..i have 50 clomids so i am all set with that

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by juicy2000
    that is def good info...i am on a 10 week cycle of 500mgs of test QV and 400mgs of deca QV...so hcg would be best for me after the cycle since its not at 12 weeks or more...sorry such a pain fellas..just trying ot get the right info...reading to many diff opinions..i am only 3 weeks into my cycle and my nutts r hugging my body already..normal??..but just need one more opinion and i will know what to do..i have 50 clomids so i am all set with that
    Like I said, if your nuts are atrophied, do you want to finish the cycle this way? Why not start to correct the problem now so when it is time to come off, they will be ready to go?

u def make sense ...so most likely i will start to take it on the last week..then when its time to go on clomid...they will be ready to go

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    does anyone no what happen if or HCG is added during the mid's cycle?

thats what i was asking before really..cause i would figure if u recharge ur nutts in the middle of the cycle...then u should keep getting bigger to the end...i might be wrong

hammerhead is offline Member
    HCG may or may not be needed. It depends on the person. If you're like me and your nuts shrink up badly on-cycle then HCG is great - it keeps my balls size up and that helps me recover post-cycle. If your balls aren't shrinking up then you don't need it. It can boost your gains a little bit it just depends on you and what you're taking. I definitely wouldn't take it for the purpose of boosting my gains - only for boosting my balls - if you need it.

The absolute best way to dose HCG is to take it for 2 or 3 weeks at 5000 i.u. per week. Take 5 shots a weeks of 1000 i.u. each. Crack the vial - mix it up - suck it up into 5 of the little 28g insulin pins - stick one put the rest in the fridge. That's assuming you've got a 5000 i.u. vial and you want to take 5000 i.u. a week. You can do the math for whatever you have and want to take.

I take 5000 i.u. for 2 weeks mid-cycle because my balls shrink up real badly. I know it helps me recover post-cycle. Alot of people will tell you HCG is unnesessary and if your balls don't shrink up - it is.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    HAMMERHEAD due to ur shrinking problem,
    u feel is need it to be taken correct?
    but what if u dont have the problem,
    maybe it did shrink but not as bad as urs,
    would it hurts taking it? see i been juicing for
    35weeks, on 1st cycle i used deca organon ans shotdown my shit real bad, now i'm using laurbolin i feel much better so what do i do now?

Thread Information