Thread: best gear???

Rungus is offline Junior Member

best gear???

What's up everyone!!! Well I finally finished my research and got my cycle complete. The problem I am having is making the choices of what companies to go with ( what companies make the best gear )

My cycle consist of: Test prop
    EQ
    Fina
    Winny
    Please give your opinions on what companies that you would go with as far as quality, and best results. Thanks for all your help.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    test prop- virormone
    eq- ttokkyo
    fina- ttokkyo(unless you want to make your own, its much cheaper)
    winny- zambon(tabs OR injectable)

jmo though............some guys will swear by gear that other bros dont like.

peace bb79

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    It depends on if willing to pay decent dollars for the gear of if you have a budget set or something..

Rungus is offline Junior Member
    I will pay the money if the product I am getting is worth the price. As far as TT gose. I thought that they were out of business?

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    TT is probably one of if not the cheapest products out there. Boldenon 200 by TT is good. I experienced great results. Winny zambons, I would go with injectable because you can inject or simply drink it with some grape fruit juice. Never used fina but TT prices are ok compared to others unless you make it yourself(agree w/bb79, much cheaper). TT has prop 100 which will probably run cheaper than virormone but I think virormone will be better quality or at the least the same..hope this helps bro...

Thread Information